Chapter 16

Gray's POV

I heard them calling Sarah's name I knew they would come to visit her. After a couple of hours they left so I hid so they couldn't see me. After it was clear they were gone I snuck up the hidden staircase in the tree. I heard someone crying. It made me sad because I knew exactly who it was. I continued to walk up the stairs and I opened the door. The second I opened it tears filled my eyes.

Sarah's POV

I heard someone coming up the stairs but I thought it was just one of the guys messing around so I didn't pay any attention to it. So I just continued to cry. Then my door opened. There he was the last person I want to see right now. Gray. I could see the tears fill his eyes when he opened the door.
"What are you doing here Grayson?!?!"
"I had to see you to apologize!"
"Okay just because you apologize doesn't mean I'll except it!"
"Please I need you back in my life"
"We were never together Grayson"
"I know and that was one of the worst mistakes in my life Ive liked you ever since the day I met you in the plane and I've never stopped"
"Well then if you liked me then why did u make out with Ashlyn?"
"Because I was stupid and jealous"
"OF?!"
"Of the game because of your kiss with Jc!!"
"Ok so you decided that because you were mad that you would go and kiss my best friend?"
"I'm sorry I never meant to it just happened Im so so sorry!"
"Yeah sure because getting back at me for playing the game and doing what I was supposed to do by kissing my best friend when we weren't even playing the game Grayson... oh yeah that's fair!"
"I'm sorry that was the worst thing I could've ever done I only got jealous because I care about you alot and I never wanna lose you after I had the greatest time with you and getting to be here with you until this day now!"
"Aww.. well why didn't you just say something ta big goof!"
"I know I should've it's just I'm dumb"
"Yes that you are you shouldn't have gotten mad over a stupid little game with our friends!"
"I know I know Im sorry"
"It's okay I forgive you, ya big goof"
After we made up we kissed it was just what I missed the first time we kissed at the top of the ferris wheel sparks flew and I felt like the happiest girl in the world.
"I missed you Sarah Nicole Brooke's!" He said putting a price of hair behind my ear.
"I missed you too Grayson Bailey Dolan!"

Gray's POV
I'm happy I have the girl of my dreams back in my life oh how I've missed her. I just hope I never lose her again.
After that we walked back up to the beach house and we found everyone talking and sounds like everyone made up even kian and Ashlyn. They look like there dating now I'm happy for them.