Chapter 15

Sarah's POV

I ran out of the house I didn't know where I was going I just ran. I left for a while I didn't want to go back to that house. I had my phone with me, it rang over a hundred times I finally turned off my phone and just sat there thinking I hid in the woods behind my house I had a little treehouse for thing built up there but no one ever knew about. After a while I decided to turn my phone back on after a while. I was crying so much I couldn't control it I really cared about Gray alot but I.. I..I just don't know anymore.
When I turned in my phone I had over fifty missed calls from Gray, and 20 from Ethan and 5 from Kian and Jc, and 25 from Ashlyn. I decided to call Ethan because he was like a brother to me and he would comfort me.
"Hello?" Said Ethan sounding worried.
"Hey, Eth" I said between sobs.
"Where are you please tell me im worried about you?!"
"If you go in the woods there is a treehouse deep in the woods im there. Why are you coming?"
"Yes. I'll be there in 5 minutes"
"Oh and Eth"
"You can only bring kian and Jc when you come that's all and I mean it."
"Okay love ya see you soon!"
"Love ya!"

5 minutes later

I heard voices yelling my name. I looked out the window and opened it.
"up here guys!"
Then they came up the hidden staircase in the tree.
"Hey we've been worried about you. You just ran off and didnt tell us where you were!" They all said.
"I know I'm sorry I just had to get away from that."
"Yeah me too it was hard for me to see since I have a crush on Ashlyn" kian said.
"Ohh okay, you guys didn't tell them where I was did you"
"No we didn't we snuck out" "okay thanks guys."

After a while the guys were gonna leave but I offered them to stay but they said no they would give me some alone time. Their really sweet for caring.

Gray's POV

I haven't seen or heard from Sarah ever since she saw me and Ashlyn kissing she seemed pretty upset. I heard Ethan talking to someone so I listened in on his conversation. Then I heard him and the other guys leave so, I snuck out and followed them to see where they were going.