Chapter 21

Gray's POV

Today is our birthday we finnaly turn 16. I was just hanging with Ethan and we both got a text from a group chat between me Sarah Ashlyn and Ethan. Wonder what that's about. So we both opened it.

Sarah - Hey umm do you guys wanna hang out today go do some shopping or something?

Me- uhh yeah sure

Ethan- why not

Ashlyn - yeah me and Sarah are bored and we wanted to go to the mall so we figured we'd invite you guys!

Me- yeah do you guys wanna meet up there or..?

Sarah - yeah meet us there in about an hour.

Me - okay see ya

Ethan- see ya

Ashlyn - byee ladies!

Ethan- HEY!

Me- HEY!

Ashlyn - hahahahaha

Sarah - hahahaha! nice one Ash!

Me- whatever

Sarah- bye ladies

Me and Ethan decided to get ready we took showers and got dressed we had some time to kill so we watched a a quick movie and got on Instagram and Twitter for a while. We could tell she hadn't remembered our birthday but that's cool I just tell her about it tommorow. Our parents sent us a gift, we were going to visit them next week.

Sarah's POV

Me and Ashlyn were gonna meet up with the guys at the mall but before we left we had set up a party for the guys. I told Ash not to let the guys no I remembered so it could be a suprise. Kian and Jc are in on it to but they couldn't be here because they had to go visit there families for Christmas and they won't be back until January 6th. After we set up the party we took showers and got dressed and headed to the mall. We invited everyone from school and they didn't have to be there until 7 or so. We killed sometime at the mall we bought some stuff. I told Ash we were gonna fake being tired so we could go home for the party.
"Hey guys me and ash are getting kinda tired were gonna head home are you gonna come?" I said fake yawning.
"Yeah let's go!"
"Okay"
We called an Uber to pick us up I texted the people at our house and told them to turn everything off and hide since we were close to home. When we got there everything looked great the outside was decorated. We all got out the guys looked confused.
"Why is there stuff all decorated outside you guys?"
"We told you we were bored and this is what happens when we are bored!"
"Ohh okay?"
"Okay" I said opening the door. I walked in the kitchen with ash and the guys turned on the lights for us. Everyone jumped out and yelled.
"SUPRISE!!!!"