Chapter 6

*After the flight*

Sarah's POV

Finally the flight was over after 5 and 1/2 hours of flying I can finally stretch and go to the beach. I said bye to the guys and we all hugged and then we all left. I went straight to the beach house and I unpacked all of my stuff. When I finished I decided I would take a quick shower. I got out of the shower and got my swim suit and I put a crop top and some shorts on and I went into my bathroom to put on some makeup (outfit above). I put on some foundation, waterproof mascara and eyeliner and then some red lipstick. I walked out the door and found a perfect spot on the beach I tanned a little then I went in the water to go for a swim. After an hour of swimming I decided to get out and go back to the house. I checked my phone when I got back to my room and saw I had a text from Gray.

Gray😘- Hey, I was wondering if u wanted to hang/go out tonight😉

Me - yeah sure why not

Gray😘- okay that's great!!

Me - okay where are we going?

Gray😘- That's a suprise! I'll pick you up at 8:00?😉

Me- okay sounds good see you at 8:00

Gray😘- okay see you then beautiful❣❣😉😘

Me- hehehe bye gray😏😏

I can't believe gray asked me to hang out tonight. I'm pretty sure it's just for friend purposes. It's now 6:30 I should start getting ready. I get up from my bed and walk to my bathroom and I take another shower because I smell like the ocean. I finish my shower and walk over to my closet and pick out this cute outfit.

After I got dressed I went to the bathroom to get my makeup on I decided not to wear too much makeup so I put on light foundation, some mascara, eyeliner, then some red lipstick

After I got dressed I went to the bathroom to get my makeup on I decided not to wear too much makeup so I put on light foundation, some mascara, eyeliner, then some red lipstick. By the time I finished it was 7:56 I realized that Gray should be here any minute so I went on my phone until he showed up.