Chapter 14

Gray's POV

I have to admit I was kinda jealous when I saw Sarah and Jc they kissed longer than any other people in here. After we finished the game we decided to watch a scary movie. So they sent me and Ashlyn in the kitchen to get snacks. Me and her started talking and I told her I liked started talking about the game she told me she was kinda jealous to because at one point in the game kian and Sarah had to kiss but it was only for like a minute. We started talk about how jealous we were and she spilled a drink all over the table so I helped her clean it up. We started laughing and she got stuff all over her shirt and I helped her clean it off. A few moments later we started kissing out of no where I never meant to kiss back but I did I feel so guilty.

Ashlyn's POV

Me and Gray were in the kitchen and we were talking the next thing I knew we were kissing and I didn't mean to kiss back I felt guilty.
10 minutes later they walked in all me and Gray heard was them say
"Oh."
"My."
"Freaking."
"God."
I got so upset with myself I know Sarah really likes gray and now I've ruined our friendship and I've probably ruined hers and Gray's. I'm so dumb.

Gray's POV

I saw Sarah and the guys standing there everyone looked mad and angry and sad. The next thing I knew Sarah wasn't there anymore. I really screwed up this time!