Chapter 35

*Don't play the song yet*

Sarah's POV

I walked out of my room thinking about everything ash told me. She's right this final decision could be heartbreaking I love them both but, Gray is my first love but he ruined that. Hayes is amazing I love him, and he would never do anything to hurt me, or so he says. Me and Gray would still be together if he never would've fucked everything to hell. He's a fuckboy, and as that goes once a fuckboy always a fuckboy. I reached Hayes's room and knocked on the door. He opened it and smiled.
"Hey are you ready to go?"
"Yeah let's go." I smiled back.
We walked to his car and started driving to the mall. The whole ride was quiet and awkward. Until Hayes spoke up.
"Look I know ash talked to you she talked to me too. I-i just don't want things to be awkward between us okay? I care about you! I'm gonna tell you the same thing I told Ash if you don't feel the same way that is fine I just need to get it off my chest so will you please just listen to what I have to say?"
"Hayes yeah she talked to me bu-" he cut me off.
"But what?"
"Nothing I'll talk after you. Go ahead."
"If I love you I'm gonna set you free.. if you comes back you were always supposed to be mine.. but if you dont.. you never were in the first place.. ya see I love you and Im willing to do anything to make you happy. Even if.. its not with me. Even if that means we just stay friends. I care to much about you to get hurt but, if your final decision is to be with Grayson then I'll be fine with that." He sighed. Looking in my eyes. I let a tear fall down my cheek.
"Hayes, I love you too. But I don't know what my decision is... I mean Gray was my first love and he always will be. But you your something different. I will always have that special connection with Gray. But I don't know with you there's just something about you I love and I can't let go. I love you Hayes but I need time to figure some things out. I need to here what Grayson has to say. Okay?" He sighed then agreed. We then pulled into a parking space at the mall and walked in. We spent the rest of the day at the mall until it was time to go home and do what I was afraid to do.. Confront Grayson.

Gray's POV

We've been sitting here for hours we finally came up with something good. We came up with what i was gonna say hopefully she will take me back because i want to have her in my life. I need her in my life. I can't live without her. I won't live without her.

*Few hours later*

*Play the song now*

Sarah and Hayes came in and they went to there rooms. I texted Sarah and asked her if she could meet me at the beach around 9. She said yeah she would.
I met her at the beach it was just us to. It was silent. I spoke up.
"Listen I'm really sorry can we talk?"
She nodded her head.
"Okay I want you to know that everything that happened that night was a mistake. I would never hurt you on purpose. You know that. I love you with all my heart. It hurts me to see you sad, in pain, I'd do anything for you. Id take a bullet for you. I love you so much and I'm sorry for all the pain I've caused you. I know u won't except this, I completely understand. But I just wanted to get that off my chest, I can't live without you, I can't function without you. Your my missing puzzle piece, your my tuxedo and I'm your bow tie. Your the other half to my heart. Without you I am nothing. Without I have no will to live. You've taught me so many things, how to love, how to care, how to feel. I know I was a fuckboy. But you changed me. I now know what's its like to feel care and love with a passion." He sighed. I had tears in my eyes.
"Aww Gray I love you too, I always have since the day we met. You've messed that up for me. I still love you and I always will, I just don't know if I can ever trust you. You've broken me Grayson. You've broken my heart. Of course I love you. I'll even forgive you but I just don't know if there can be an us. Until I know I can trust you."
He looked me in the eyes. He cupped my cheek. We both leaned in and kissed. I felt sparks through my body like the first time we met. Like the first time we kissed. We pulled away. He spoke once again.
"Can you let me make this up to you please I want a fresh start with you."
"You know I would love to but how could ever make that up to me" I said looking deep in his hazel eyes.
"Well I have an idea"
I gave him a confused look. Until he got down on one knee, and pulled a box from his pocket.
I cupped my face with my hands.
"Omg Gray are you serious were only 16!?"
"Yes I'm serious, I love you with all my heart! So Sarah Nicole Brookes, will you do me the honor of making me the happiest man on earth by being my beautiful wife?"
"I-i don't know what to say! I mean were so young do you think we're ready?"
"Answer this do you love me?"
"Of course I do"
"Would you love to spend the rest of your life with me?"
"Of course without a doubt."
"Well I think that's your answer?"
"Yes. Yes Grayson your right that is my answer. I will. I would love to be your wife."
He stood up and kissed me passionately. He picked me up and spun me around as I cried with tears of joy. I can't believe this boy. Was going to be my husband to spend the rest of my life with.
"I love you Gray"
"I love you more!"

Okay so here's the ending. I'm sorry this was a terrible ending.  But there will be a sequel I'll keep you updated on that. Id like to thank you if you read this book it means a lot. It's sad seeing this book come to an end so soon. But I will do an epilogue posted soon. To lead you into the new book. I've had fun writing this book. Afterall it was my first book. I hope you guys enjoyed this and I will see all of you beautiful babes later😫😭😭 I just realized I will only say that one more time on this book before I end this book. Just know I love all of you beautiful babes with all my heart thank you so much.  Read my other book Bullied or loved to still see me. Until I post the SEQUEL to this book. Yes. Of course there's gonna be a sequel I can't just leave you guys off like that. There will be more drama to come. I love you and I will see all of you beautiful babes later😘😫😭