Chapter 34

Ash's POV

"Hey gray I'll be back I'll meet you guys in the kitchen in a sec."
"Alright see ya in a few."
I nodded my head and walked to Hayes's room. I knocked and heard a voice say come in. "Oh hey Ash whats up?"
"Nothing I just wanted to ask you something."
"Okay shoot!"
"Do you...love her?" he sighed.
"Is this what you came to ask me?"
"Can you just answer the question?"
"Yes I-I do why?"
"Would you do anything to make her happy?"
"Yes"
"Well Gray is downstairs and he wants to apologize for everything that happened between them. But he can't exactly do that if she has an interest in two different people. Ya know what I mean?" he sighed.
"Yeah I know exactly what ya mean. If I love her set her free.. if she comes back she was always supposed to be mine.. but if she doesnt.. she never was in the first place."
He paused then continued. "I love her and Im willing to do anything to make her happy. Even if.. its not with me. Even if that means we just stay friends."
"Thats really sweet Hayes you must really care about her? Dont worry she wouldnt do anything to hurt you on purpose. Love is love and you cant put a price on that." I replied still kinda shocked at what hayes said.
"Yeah I know."
"Come on I need you to keep Sarah out all day after I have the same talk with her. okay?" I smiled.
"Okay" he smiled back.
I walked out of Hayes's room and into Sarah's and Gray's.
"Hey ash whats up?"
"Umm nothing just got done having a little talk with hayes."
"Oh okay. So what do you wanna talk about?"
"Umm actually can I ask you something?"
"Hit me"
"Do you love him? Gray I mean."
"Well yeah of course but I'm heart broken. He did it with my friend within the first night she came to stay. I've always loved Gray I dont think there will ever be a moment when I dont love him. He's special he will always be my first love."
"Well he feels the same way with you. Me and him had a little talk this morning about what happened. He was crying. It was the saddest thing I've ever seen in my life. When he talked you could see the sadness in his eyes, Hell you could see the truth he meant every word he said. Trust me you know when love is in the air. But you two just may be too blind to see it. That boy loves you and is willing to do anything for you. He'd risk his life just to save yours." she stood there shocked until she let a tear fall down her cheek. I spoke up again and asked her.
"Now answer this..Do you love Hayes?" she nodded with tears falling down her face.
"Well before I came in here to to talk to you. I had a talk with Hayes. I asked him if he loved you, he said yes. I asked him would you do anything for her? he said yes. I told him how Gray would do anything to get back together with you no matter how hard he had to try. He said he understood. I think its up to you now to make the right desicion. No matter who you choose. Ill be here for you okay? But will you do this for me? If you don't choose Gray. Will you at least talk to him?"
she nodded and gave me a hug.
"Now come on Hayes is waiting for you. So you guys can talk and hang out at the mall." I said wiping her tears away. She stood up and walked out of the room as did I. I walked to the kitchen to meet everyone else in the kitchen.
"What took so long?" Gray asked.
"Nothing. I just talked to them. Now its her desicion to make. Shes going to the mall with Hayes to talk and hang out for a while. We have to get ready. If you want to have another chance with her, So...whats the plan boys?" I said. With that we all began to talk.