Chapter 24

Sarah's POV

We played the game I can't believe Gray came up with the idea considering what happened last time we played. So Nate spun the bottle and it landed on me we walked to the closet all the way down the super long hallway. We got there. We kissed. Then we stopped we were gonna do what we supposed to until we both stopped. We both are in relationships and we don't wanna be the one to cheat so we stopped and just talked.
Our seven minutes was up and we walked out and came back to the group smile at each other then sit down. I look at Gray before sitting next to him and smile he looked kinda mad but I just shook it off and gave him a kiss on the cheek and continued to play the game.
The next time the bottle spun it was Aaron's turn. He spun the bottle and it landed on Ash. She looked suprised. And with that they left.

Ashlyn's POV

Aaron spun the bottle. We did what we had to do. I had texted kian and told him what we were doing he said he was okay with it. It was just a game and it didn't mean anything. So we went to the closet we did what we did. (You can imagine what happens.)
We came out of the closet and sat back down. The next spin was Gray's he spun it and it landed Sarah.

Sarah's POV

Gray spun it landed on me we walked to the closet and we did what we did. (Imagine)
We came back and played a while longer then we all got tired and fell asleep. Gray and I on the couch. And Ash on the other one. And the other guys on the floor. This night was great. I fell asleep in Gray's arms smiling. He smelled good and was warm.
"Goodnight beautiful!" He whispered.
"Goodnight handsome!" I whispered back.
And with that we fell asleep smiling.