Chapter 11

Gray's POV

I was out with Ethan my friend Ashlyn and her sister. I would be hanging out with Sarah but we don't talk anymore. But we were in Starbucks, and Ashlyn just jumped out of her seat we all turned to see who was there. When I looked I couldn't believe what I was seeing it was kian Jc.. and Sarah oh my god I was so happy I missed her I missed her so much me and Ethan jumped and tackled her with things and kisses. She began to tell us how she wasn't just visiting when I heard she moved into her beach house I was shocked because now that she lived here maybe I can finnaly ask her to be my girlfriend I didn't ask her back then because I we were moving to California and I didn't wanna have to deal with long distance relationship ships. I continued to think of how I was gonna ask her to be my girlfriend.... then someone snapped me out of my thoughts. It was Ashlyn. She said "ummm you guys know each other?"
"Ohh uhh yeah we met in a plane and we lived in Jersey together but didn't know it and we went on a date." I replied
"Ohhhh that's cool! We all know each other then it shouldn't be awkward!" Ashlyn said.
"Hehehehehehe yeah" said Sarah
Her laugh oh her laugh how I missed that so much. I was smiling and Sarah asked "hey gray whatcha smiling at."
"Oh I was thinking of how much I missed you!" I said hugging her really really tight.
"Oh well I missed u very much as well!" She said hugging me back with a smile on her face.

*A week later*

Me and Sarah have been getting to know each other again. And let me tell you she has not changed one bit, but she got cuter. It was just me and Sarah hanging out.

"Hey uhh gray me and ash were thinking of asking you guys if you wanted to come over and we can all hang out and play games"
"Yeah sure!" I said kissing her on the nose.
"Okay then"