Chapter 31

*DONT PLAY THE SONG YET*

Sarah's POV

I was in my room getting ready for our party we were having tonight and I decided to wear this:

After I took a shower got dressed and did my make up there were all ready people here. Drinking, Dancing having fun. I walked downstairs to meet the guys in the kitchen.
"H..O..T..." Nash, Hayes, Ethan, Jc, and some others said.
"Haha thanks guys!"
"Someone looks hot tonight doesn't she?" Gray said wrapping his arms around from behind me.
"I guess, the guys said the same thing."
"Hey back off she's mine!" Gray said playfully.
"We can't help it that your girlfriends hot!" They all replied.
We all laughed and talked for about 5 minutes. I had a couple of drinks but not that many. Gray and everyone else were mostly drunk. It was kinda funny to watch.

*2 hours later*

*PLAY THE SONG*

I was hanging out with Hayes, Nash, Ash, and Kian.
"Hey guys have you seen Gray? I haven't seen him for about an hour or so."
"No I haven't seen him either." They all said.
We all looked for Gray to make sure he was okay. We couldn't find him anywhere.
"Hey Eth have you seen Gray?"
"Umm yeah I think he went upstairs"
"Oh okay thanks"
I walked upstairs to see where Gray was I looked in all of the rooms. I finally went to check my room and when I opened the door and saw something I'd never wanted to see in a billion years. I can't believe this asshole I thought he loved me.
"GRAYSON!?!?!? EMMA!?!?!?"

Unknown's POV

I was dancing and having a fun time. After a couple hours I started to dance with Gray since he was drunk. We both were drunk. I love Gray I will have him I don't care what anyone says. We were dancing and drinking. We eventually made our way upstairs to a bedroom. The next think I knew our clothes were all around the room. (You imagine...)
I heard the bedroom door open about 15 minutes later.
"GRAYSON!?!?!?! EMMA!?!?!?!" Was all she said. I don't regret anything that happened tonight especially with Gray.

Because I'm fucking your girlfriend and there's nothing you can do about it!! Lol G Easy is life... Omg funny story about him he turned a lesbian straight and I thought that was the Funniest thing I've ever heard. He said "well at least I know I'm hot enough to do that." 😂😂😂 Omg funny times. But anyways I love G Easy, because I'm in love with these Tumblr girls with skinny waists and drug habits Pretty faces love status, she acts as if she's the baddest
Man I swear she's just like tons of girls, she expects the free drinks
And I'm successful she thinks, always comes around when weed stinks
We fuck off and on, off and on, only ever really fuck off and on
Never see her these days cause I'm often gone.
Okay, okay, I know y'all don't wanna hear me have my little G Easy moment. I'm sorry haha.
So anyways what do you think of Sarah and Gray right now?
Do you think they'll kiss and make up or Forget and break up? Do you think she'll stay around with him after what she just saw? Will she start to have a love interest in someone else? All questions will soon be answered.
So you know the drill I will see all of you beautiful people later.. peace love ya babes😘

Stay calm and listen to G Easy😂😂