Chapter 32

Gray's POV

I was having a great time at this party. I was dancing with this girl, she was really good, and she was hot. After we danced together we made our way upstairs to a bedroom. We made out for a good 2 minutes and the next thing we knew our clothes were across the room.

*15 minutes later*

The door opens and there she stands.
"GRAYSON!?!?!? EMMA!?!?!?" So that's her name is all I thought to myself. I looked over to Sarah, and gave her a smirk and went back to Emma.

Sarah's POV

I ran back downstairs with tears in my eyes. I ran past Ash, Nash, Hayes, and Kian.
"Sarah what's wrong?" Ash asked. I ignored her and ran to the kitchen with them following close behind.
"What's wrong?" They asked.
"Go upstairs in my room and look at the asshole on my bed."
They did as I said. The next thing I heard was yelling coming from upstairs. No one payed attention to it. My friends come back downstairs to see me still standing in the kitchen.
"Oh sweetheart. You don't need him. He's the dumbass for making that mistake. He doesn't deserve you." Ash said pulling me into a hug.
I nodded.
"I think I'm just gonna go hang out by the pool and get some fresh air." She nodded.
"You can just borrow one of my swimsuits if you don't want to go into your room."
I went to Ash's room and changed into one of her bikini's. I chose this one:

After I got changed I walked downstairs and outside to the pool

After I got changed I walked downstairs and outside to the pool. After about 10 minutes of being alone someone came outside and sat next to me by the pool.
"Care if I join?" Hayes asked.
"No I was getting kind of lonely anyways."
"Well here I am"
I looked down at the crystal blue water.
"Thanks Hayes"
We sat in silence until he spoke up.
"Look I know you must be heart broken right now do you wanna talk about it?"
"You don't wanna hear me talk about stuff like that." I said looking into his beautiful blue eyes. I never realised how beautiful his eyes were.
"Of course I do I could listen to you talk for hours." He said giving me a toothy smile. I looked down and blush.
"I'm over him. Honestly, but it just hurts that he would do that to me. Especially with my best friend."
"Yeah, well he gets like that when he's drunk. I mean I take that with experience. There was this one time back when he lived in New Jersey, me and my girlfriend well ex-girlfriend now, went to a party at his house. He got drunk and he did it with her. That broke my heart. We didn't talk for weeks. I didn't really have a choice he always hung out with Nash so I had to forgive because I would always see him. But the asshole doesn't deserve a beautiful girl like you. If he cared about you he never would've hurt you. I wouldn't do that to a girl I love and care about." He said giving me a toothy smile at the end.
"I'm sorry Hayes I didn't know that he did that to you."
"Yeah but I'm over it now. I kinda think I like this other girl right now."
"Oh really what's she like?"
"Well she got her heart broken by an ignorant asshole, she's like my best friend even tho I've only known her for about a day or so... She's beautiful, caring, and she can pull off anything." He said looking down blushing a bit.
"Hehe really she's sounds great." We then locked eyes, and leaned in and we kissed. I felt sparks, like the ones I once felt with Gray but he ruined that. We pulled away.
"I-im sorry I shouldn't have done that." We said at the same time. We both laughed.
We both hung out at the pool for another hour and walked inside together.

*After the party*

I walked to mine and Gray's old room. I walked in and grabbed my phone and a charger, and walked out.
I went downstairs to the couch and turned on Netflix. I picked a movie. I heard someone coming downstairs I turned and saw Hayes, Ash, and Kian coming downstairs. "Hey how ya doing?" Ash, and Kian asked.
"I'm good Hayes calmed me down earlier, he made me laugh so the pain would go away."
"Okay"
"So you guys wanna watch a movie with me or something?" I asked
"Sure, I'll get the popcorn" Kian said.
"Guys let's watch a scary movie." Kian said from the kitchen.
"But I hate scary movies" me and Ash said.
"Oh come on its just a movie nothing is gonna get you I'll be right here the whole time." Hayes said.
"Fine" I said crossing my arms fake pouting.
We laughed and Kian came back with our popcorn, and sat on the couch with us. It went Hayes, me, Ash, and Kian. I rested my head on Hayes's shoulder, and he put his arm around me. After about an hour into the movie me and Ash fell asleep.

*The next morning*

I woke up to seeing a flash.
"Aww lovebirds" Ash said taking a pic of me and Hayes.
"Oh shut up, you better delete that."
"Umm let me think about that, how about no."
I chased her around the house for about 5 minutes until someone interrupted me.
"What are you guys doing?" Hayes asked laughing.
"Oh nothing just trying to get her to let me keep the picture I took." Ash said.
"What picture?"
"This one"

"What picture?""This one"

He looked at the picture.
"Ohhhh" he said blushing a bit, as was I.
"Let's keep it for memory ya know?" He said laughing a bit.
"Fine" I said laughing.

*After breakfast*

I still haven't talked to Grayson and I definitely don't plan on it. I'm over him. But I don't think I'm over someone else. He's just so sweet, caring, and has the prettiest blue eyes you have ever seen in your life.

Hayes POV (NEW POV AYEE)

After we ate breakfast I went upstairs to my room. When someone knocked on my door. It was Sarah.
"Hey, girlie whats up!"
"Nothing I'm just bored"
"Same tho"
"Hahaha"
"I'm surprised you haven't been to Starbucks yet... I mean Starbucks is life ya know." I said being a classic white Starbucks loving girl.
"I know right" we both laughed.
"Do you wanna go? I mean I was thinking about going to the mall anyways you can come if you'd like."
"Um sure, why not? Better than sitting at home right?" I nodded. With that she left my room. I walked over to my closet and grabbed a pair of black skinny jeans, a shirt and a hoodie. I walked to my bathroom to take a quick shower.