Chapter 17

Kian's POV

So after we left I decided I would go talk to Ashlyn. I figured it was time to tell her how I really feel about her so I went and asked her if she wanted to go for a walk on the beach with me. Once she was ready she met me there. And let me tell ya she looked absolutely beautiful. I had went to and bought her a promise ring but she doesn't know it yet I'm gonna give it to her at the house when everyone is there.

Ashlyn's POV

Kian told me to meet him at the beach so I got ready and I wore this

Once I got dressed and did my make up I headed out the door and made my way to the beach

Once I got dressed and did my make up I headed out the door and made my way to the beach. When I got there a saw a handsome Kian Lawley all dressed up so he must have something important to tell me. I walked up to him and he grabbed my hand and took me for a walk then we stopped.

Kian's POV

"Ashlyn I have something to ask you?"
"Okay what is it kian?"
"The day Sarah introduced me to you I knew you were the girl for me. Ur goofy, you love music, you love going on adventures, and you like to just go with with flow of things! I really like you Ashlyn Marie James. Will you please be my girlfriend?"
Then she pulled me in for a long kiss slow but passionately, and said.
"Does that answer your question Kia Lawley?"
"Uhhh yeah it does"
So I kissed her again and after a while we went back to the beach house.
Then the two love birds walked in Sarah and Gray. They were holding hands everyone was in shock. Then they explained how they made up but they weren't official yet. Until Grayson officially asks her.

An hour later I decided it was time for the ring. "Hey everyone can you come down for a minute please I have a suprise for everyone!!"
"