Chapter 19

Gray's POV

We've been back to school for a while and I've been preparing to ask Sarah out. I've made this whole thing since me and Ethan were on the football team. It's all gonna go down at lunch.

A few hours later

Finnaly it's lunch me and Ethan went to the football field to meet up. I had to Ashlyn go and get Sarah from the table. When they walked to the field. All the guys walked and stood there I'm their Jerseys and full team uniform. When she got to the field she looked confused. So I walked out in my dress outfit and walked to the guys with a football and my Jersey.

Sarah's POV

I have to admit I was confused then i saw Gray come out with all the guys from the football team. He ran to the middle of the field and all the guys were holding a sign. Gray yelled "Ready, Set, Hike!" The guys all ran and I could clearly see the sign that read "will you be my girlfriend and wear my Jersey - love gray😘"
Then he walked over to me and gave my his jersey "will you?" He asked. I grabbed him and we kissed for a long time and I took his and put it on.
"Yes!!"
"Yayyyy!! Oh and you look better in my Jersey than I do" "hehehe thanks"
"I love you Sarah Nicole Brooke's!"
"I love you too Grayson Bailey Dolan!"