Mistakes Part 2

Part 13

Liam’s P.O.V

Her voice was full of excitement. Yes her voice. Danielle’s voice to be exact. It made me smile, this felt right. A girl and a boy. Surprises, excitement. This was right. She giggles once I removed the flowers away from my face and hugged me ever so tight. I hugged back lovingly. After a few moments I pulled back and handed her the flower. “Seriously? For me?” she gasped. I nodded and she hugged me again, but this time as she pulled back she kissed my cheek. It was warm and sweet. My smile grew wider. “Come in” she insisted so I did so. I took off my shoes as I entered then she lead me to the sofa where she instructed me to stay until she returned. It didn’t take long for her to return with a vase and the flowers still beautifully arranged in the way they were brought to her. She set them down on top of a fire place facing me then turned to face me, her hair was straight today and her makeup was all done, she must be going for dress rehearsals. She looked stunning to say the least but I preferred her natural look, with her perfect curls and perfect toned skin, not all this really dark tanned makeup crap and straight hair, which must have taken hours.

“You okay?” I smiled at her, her eyes lit up beautifully as she came gracefully towards me and sat next to me. I shifted myself around so I was facing her, her hand bushed against mine but it wasn’t like it was with Niall… It was different; I liked it, but… It didn’t send shivers down my spine; it didn’t make my knees go weak. It just made me… Somewhat happy. Maybe I’ve made a mistake… Maybe coming here wasn’t the right idea. No… No it is right Liam, Danielle is every kind of right for you, she’s your ideal girl, curly hair, nice tan, stunning legs, great personality and she dances… For us! So I get to see a lot of her so it will work! “I’m stupendous you’ve made my day Liam” she beamed at me which made me drop all my thoughts, she was beautiful.

“I’m glad I could make your day great” I admitted to which she put her hand on my thigh, but yet again, not the same way as Niall, not the same feelings. I shock them off me though, you can’t ruin this Liam. She slightly bit her lower lip and looked down, I reached out to her chin and lifted her face up, and so her eyes could meet mine. This was it. The moment that this friendship is going to change, for good. I leant in closer to her, as did she; my hand made its way from her chin to her cheek and my thumb started to rub it slightly. Our noses brushed…

Flashback

He leant back a bit our noses brushed sending my heart pulse 100mph. He looked back at me the way I looked at him the other night; I felt his hand move to my thigh. I looked down at his touch then as soon as I looked up his lips locked with mine. The feeling was perfect… Flawless…

End of Flashback

Danielle’s lips touched mine, brushed almost. The scent of her breath was the smell of cocopops but her perfume over wrote that sent with the blissful smell of a thousand roses. The kiss did nothing for me though, so fireworks not even a single spark. But I forced myself to enjoy it, I pulled her closer to my body, trying to wipe out all memories of Niall.

It was incredible it felt so right, it was so perfect. Our lips just fitted together and I know that sound so cliché but it’s true, he was sending fireworks around me my hand found its self to Naill’s hair and I gently started running my hand through the back of his head.

Niall. Stop thinking of him Liam; I pushed my lips harder onto Danielle’s, desperately even.