Chapter 31 (edited)

Arriving back home Jason and Alex hugged me and I explained everything that happened.

“Andrew is the new King? Our little Vampire is all grown up,” Jason said tearing up.

“Stop I’ve cried enough,” I laughed.

“Well, one Vampire grows up and moves out a new one moves in,” Jason said looking at Alex.

“How have you been?” I asked.

“Good. But I’m going to miss Andrew,” Alex said.

            The back door opened and Luke came in, ran over and hugged me.

“Hey you just missed the whole story,” I said before he kissed me.

“I don’t care, I’m just glad you’re back,” Luke said not letting me go.

“I’m glad I’m back too,” I smiled.

“And I already know. News travels quickly,” Luke explained.

            Luke grabbed my bags and put them upstairs and we chilled in my room. Luke stayed in Andrew’s room that night, not wanting to leave. In the morning I had to call Vlad with a decision. Vlad killed my parents but he also saved me. Then there was Andrew and Luke…. I got up and rode to the church parking lot and sat on the swings while I contemplated my decision. Once my mind was made I called Vlad.

“Good to hear from you. Have you made your decision?” Vlad asked.

“I have.”