Chapter 19 (edited)

The next day I went to Luke’s after Vlad left. Andrew was sitting on the couch and I sat down next to him.

“Hey, how are you doing? Did Luke explain things?” I asked.

“I am better knowing what I am and all the stuff…” Andrew said.

“Okay, also Luke, somehow Vlad knows or is suspicious about me. He doesn’t think I’m hunting anymore,” I said.

“Are you in trouble?” Luke asked.

“Vlad left, but he was not pleased with me,” I said.

“Guess who changed Andrew,” Luke challenged and I looked clueless, “Eric and Tim.”

“I am going to kill them when I see them,” I growled.

“Remember they came back on the plane with us but disappeared after that, we don’t know where they are,” Luke reminded.

“I am so pissed at them!”

“Violet,” Luke said looking at me.

“What? They are connected to my parents murder and I want to know who killed them! And now they go and change Andrew? This is why I used to kill,” I explained.

“We will find the person who killed your parents. Don’t worry. What are you really stressing about?” Luke asked knowing me all too well.

“Greg… I had a dream about him when I got home from Florida…and Andrew here, looks exactly like the guy in my dream…it’s freaking me out,” I said.

“Explain the dream,” Luke pushed and I told him.

“That dream...it isn’t a dream. Ben Storm is my dad,” Andrew said.

“What?” I asked.

“My mom raised me on my own and Ben only within the last five years has been apart of my life. We know he has another family, and accept that,” Andrew explained.

“Shit…I have to call Greg,” I said.

“Ben is still married to Greg’s mother though,” Andrew said.

“Greg doesn’t even know he has a half brother out there…he and his mother deserve to know this,” I said.

“Don’t do anything rash, talk to Ben first,” Luke said.

“Fine, do you have his number?” I asked Andrew.

“Yeah, here,” Andrew said and dialed the number, handing me his phone.

“Andrew! Thank god you called your mother is worried sick about you!” Ben said.

“It’s Violet,” I greeted.

“Violet? Greg’s friend? Why do you have Andrew’s phone?” Ben asked.

“Andrew is with me, safe and sound. But you need to tell Greg and Jackie about Andrew, it’s not fair for them not to know, especially when Andrew and his mother know about Greg and Jackie,” I said.

“How do I tell them? Greg just forgave me,” Ben said.

“I don’t know but you have to do it,” I said.

“I don’t have to, but I know it’s the right thing. I will tell him today, so you probably will get a call from him,” Ben said and hung up.

“Let’s go home Andrew,” I said.

“Ben and mom were worried about me?” Andrew said shocked.

“Yeah, so I don’t know how you’re going to …”

“I am not living with them with my condition. I will not. I don’t want my mom or Ben involved with Vampires at all. I am calling my mom and I will convince her to let me move in with you,” Andrew said.

“Good,” I replied and hugged Luke goodbye.

            Getting back to the house, Jason greeted us not so warmly.

“Jason, I will not tolerate your discrimination, so get used to him,” I barked.

“It will take some adjusting,” Jason replied angrily and went upstairs.

“Don’t worry about him, he is harmless,” I assured.

“Have you had any blood?” I asked and he shook his head.

“Well there’s some in the fridge and you can pour it into a glass if that makes it any better,” I said.