• ten •

Kelly
Saturday, January 7

I woke up and looked over to my right. I smiled as I watched Trey sleep peacefully and thought about the events of last night. Let me make things clear, all the things he says about himself in his nasty lil songs are TRUE. I'm not gonna lie, that had to be the best sex I've had in a long time.

Besides that, I am so happy things worked out the way they did. I can't believe Trey feels the same way that I feel about him. I should've told him about how I feel years ago. Who knows where we could've been now if I did?

He suddenly opened his eyes and looked at me. Oh shit, I didn't even realize that I was caressing his face.

"Good morning, baby," he smiled.

"Hi there, handsome," I cooed, kissing his lips.

"Damn, your breath is kicking. That's that morning breath," he groaned playfully, scrunching his nose.

"Fuck outta here, nigga!" I exclaimed, slapping his chest. "It must be your upper lip."

He grabbed me and pulled me on top of him, kissing me sloppily, tongue all in my mouth.

"You know I'm just playing with you," he mumbled against my lips. "I don't give a damn about no damn morning breath, I'll kiss you regardless."

I laughed and pecked his lips, then my face got serious as I remembered something. "Aren't you supposed to be leaving today?"

"Yup, what time is it?" he looked at the clock on my nightstand. "9:03? Yeah gotta go. My shit is packed and everything."

I looked at him and pouted. "Trey..." I whined. "Baby don't leave me."

"Sorry," he shrugged, starting to get up out of the bed. I felt my face get hot with anger. Ugh, how could he be so insensitive?

He suddenly burst out into laughter and climbed back on the bed. "My flight was at 6am Kelly," he said in between laughs.

My jaw dropped and I punched his arm. "Fuck. You."

His laughs got louder. "You should've seen your face yo! You were really about to kill me huh?"

"It's not too late," I snapped, glaring at him.

"C'mon babyyyy," he said. "It was just a lil jokey-joke."

"You know if my legs weren't so sore, I would sooo get out of this bed and be away from you," I retorted, crossing my arms.

"But you can't, so here we are," he smiled, moving closer to me and roaming his hands all over my body.

"Get your hands off of me," I growled. Obviously my body didn't match my demand, because I already felt myself getting wet.

"You sure you want me to do that?" he smirked, twirling his fingers around my wet spot.

"Stop it Tremaine," I gasped, knowing damn well I didn't want him to stop.

He pretended he didn't hear me as he lowered his head in between my legs. I moaned loudly as his tongue circled slowly around my clit. I placed my hands on his head and tried to control myself from screaming. Just as I was getting close, he stopped and looked up at me.

"What the hell Trey?!?!" I exclaimed.

"Well you did say you wanted me to stop," he winked.

"Fuck me. Now," I demanded.

***

So basically the rest of our morning went like this. We fucked, he helped me to the bathroom so that I could do my hygiene routine and he did his. We fucked again in the shower. Then he helped me to the bed and we've just been cuddling, with clothes on of course. Otherwise we probably would've fucked again.