• twenty nine •

Kelly
Friday, May 26

"Kelendria if you don't get your big head off me."

"Leave me alone hoe. Your lap is comfortable."

"Your head is too damn big! Move!"

"Wow Bey, this is how you gon treat me in my own house?" I rolled my eyes and lifted my head off her lap, and rested it on her shoulder.

"Why you all up on me?"

"Because I missed you!" I pouted.

"Girl bye. You was only gone for a few days. We've been apart from each other longer than that before."

I rolled my eyes. Trey and I got back from Virginia late last night so I invited Bey over this morning to catch up. Trey's at Chris house. Lala, Solo, and Michelle are all busy at the moment so I'll catch up with them later.

"So tell me about the trip." Bey said.

"I don't even know where to start."

"Well did you resolve everything with Mama April?"

"Yeah. Trey wasn't gon leave until that was fixed," I chuckled.

"Good. What was she so mad about anyway?"

I told Bey everything Mama April told us and she scrunched her eyebrows together.

"You know what...I'ma keep my comments to myself cause the problem is already solved," she laughed. "But girl, your mother-in-law was doing too much."
I giggled at 'mother-in-law'.

"She was really mad. But I'm glad it's over." I said.

"Nothing else happened?"

"Other than Myra's sister showing up at Trey's family cookout? Nah."

"Wait...repeat that?" Bey said, looking at me.

"Girl you heard me," I laughed, rolling my eyes.

"Why the hell was she there if Myra is in LA? Why would she be there without Myra?" I could tell Bey was getting upset. Hell, she's more upset about it than I am.

"I don't even know Bey."

"Is Trey's family that close to Myra's family?"

"I know Myra's mom and Mama April are friends, but I didn't see Myra's mom there."

"Exactly. That lil bitch was tryna start trouble. She had no business being there otherwise," Bey said.

"Honestly I don't even care about her. Mama April handled it." I replied.

"Good, cause if I was there, it wouldn't have been pretty."

"Now Bey...you know damn well you wouldn't have done shit," I chuckled.

"Shut up bitch," she laughed. "But I still want my rounds with Myra. That bitch is plotting something, I can feel it."