• forty two •

Trey
Tuesday, November 28

"HAAAPPPYY BIRTHDAAAAYYY BABYYYYY! WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP!" I heard Kelly scream in my ear and she started kissing me all over my face.

"Damn Kel..." I groaned. "Can a nigga sleep?"

"Nope! You been asleep for too long. You're lucky I didn't wake you up earlier."

She started attacking my lips as soon as I sat up.

"Kelly I got morning breath." I said.

"Do it look like I care?" she laughed and kissed me some more. "Happy birthday my love."

"Thank you baby." I chuckled, giving her one more kiss.

"Alright I'ma leave you alone for now. Come downstairs as soon as you freshen up, I made you breakfast."

"Oh word? What else you got for me today?" I smirked. I know she got something planned, she ain't slick. I just wanna see if she'll tell me what it is.

"You'll see." she shrugged.

"Well do you have a gift for me?"

She smiled. "Once again, you'll see."

She knows exactly what kind of gift I'm talking about. We've been trying to have less sex until the wedding, so we haven't done much in a while. But shit, it's my damn birthday. I should get at least something.

"Hey, stop looking at me like that." she said.

"You're just so fine..."

"Bye Tremaine. Don't even try it." she laughed and walked out of the room.

****

"This is all for me?" I gasped dramatically when I walked into the kitchen and saw the food on display. "Oh my gosh, I could cry."

"Oh shut up. You're welcome." she laughed. "Did you see my Instagram post?"

"Nah I haven't been on yet."

"Go check." she winked. She must've posted something about her favorite person. I chuckled and opened the app, and her post was the first to show up on my homepage.

 I chuckled and opened the app, and her post was the first to show up on my homepage