• eleven •

Trey

"SO BASICALLY THE MORAL OF THE STORY IS, YOU GOT PUSSY!" Chris shouted.

"That's really all you got out of it?" I chuckled.

"Ain't that the most important part?" he replied. "But in all seriousness, I'm deadass happy that Kelly feels the same way about you. Now you can stop moping around."

"Wasn't nobody moping around," I clarified, sucking my teeth.

"Yeah okay. She's finally yours though bro. How you feel about that?"

"Well we haven't talked about making it official yet. But I feel great."

"Haven't talked about making it official yet?" he repeated, looking at me with a face of disgust. "Yo dick made it official with her pussy, so why didn't y'all do it relationship wise?"

"You're ridiculous," I said shaking my head. "I'll talk to her about it sooner or later. I'm boutta go to her house right now actually."

"Ohhhhh word?" he said, wiggling his eyebrows. "You're obviously not coming back until like tomorrow afternoon. That's okay though, I'll make sure no one breaks into the hotel room."

How ironic.

***

"Hey sexy," I smirked as soon as Kelly opened her door. She looked good as hell in the crop top and boyshorts that she was wearing. Showing off the body that God took His time on.

"Hey Tremaine," she sighed, letting me in.

"Still got that attitude from this morning?" I chuckled. "I already told you that's gon get you in trouble." I winked at her.

"I ain't got no attitude, Tremaine," she groaned, rolling her eyes. "I just been thinking."

"About?"

"...If I wanna go to LA with you or not."

"Alright then let's talk about it," I replied. "What are your doubts?"

"Well...I do wanna go with you because we just started something, and I don't wanna be away from you," she began. "But I've gotten so used to Miami. I got a house down here for a reason. Los Angeles got too hectic for me. I wanted to be somewhere where I can relax."

"I hear you baby," I said. "But honestly I don't think LA is as hectic as it used to be. Also Bey lives there, and Lala got a house there literally next door to yours. I think you'd be alright."

She sighed and sat on the couch. "I'm scared Trey." she mumbled.

I sat down next to her and wrapped my arm around her, pulling her closer to me. "What are you scared of baby?"

"Going back to LA basically means back to business. It's about that time to record new music and whatnot, but I'm not ready for all that. I don't even have a manager anymore cause Tim...ugh, I dont even wanna talk about it."

"You don't have to rush anything," I said softly.

"But I feel like I'm letting my fans down. It's been a long time since I gave them new music."

I lifted her chin up with my finger so that she was looking at me. "I'll help you with everything Kelly, don't even worry. I'll help you find a new manager, some producers, whatever you need. I gotchu baby."

"You would really do that?" she beamed.

I smiled and nodded.

She squealed and kissed my lips. "I love you Trey, thank you."