• twenty •

Trey

"Man what THE FUCK are you doing here?" I boomed, standing up. Kelly rushed to put her clothes back on.

"The real question is, why y'all having open sex on a beach?" he chuckled. "I thought y'all had more class than that."

"You know what..." I charged toward him, ready to rock his shit but Kelly quickly ran in between us.

"Tremaine stop!" she exclaimed.

"Nah fuck that," I spat. "I been waiting to beat this nigga ass."

"Just chill," she whispered. She turned around and glared at Tim. "Are you fucking stalking me?"

"What are you talking about?" Tim asked.

"Don't play dumb, Timothy. Why did you just happen to be here, on this island the same time as me and Trey?"

"I didn't know y'all were gonna be here," he shrugged.

"Fucking liar," I mumbled, trying to snake my way past Kelly.

"Oh you didn't know we were gonna be here," she sneered. "Then why are you here alone?"

"I'm not..."

"There you are baby. I was looking for you," I heard someone say. I looked over Tim's shoulder and saw that Becky bitch approaching us. Oh hell no.

"What the fuck...why am I even surprised," Kelly scoffed.

"Hello Kelly, hello Trey. Nice to see you again," she greeted in a sing song voice. Kelly should move out my way and kick this bitch ass, so I can kick Tim's ass.

"You brought your side bitch on a trip? Wooow, that's new," Kelly said, ignoring Becky's greeting.

"Side bitch? I'm not with you anymore Kels, so how is Hannah a side bitch?" Tim retorted.

"You know what I meant," Kelly mumbled, looking down.

"Besides, 'side bitch' is a weird way to say fiancée," he added. Kelly's head shot back up and I scrunched my eyebrows in confusion.

"What did you just say?" Kelly hissed.

"We're engaged," Hannah smiled, lifting her hand to showcase a huge diamond ring on her finger.

"Tell me you lying..." Kelly muttered, looking up at Tim with disgust in her eyes.

"Why would I be lying?" he replied chuckling. "I proposed to her yesterday. Oh wait, that's right! Yesterday was your birthday, wasn't it Kelly? I guess we're both here celebrating something. Happy belated."

Kelly stayed silent, but I could see her chest heaving up and down and her eyes filled with rage. But now that I think of it, I'm not so sure what she's so angry about. I thought she was over him...

"Damn Kelendria, no congratulations or nothing?" Tim continued, seeming amused watching Kelly's anger increase.

"FUCK YOU," she yelled, storming off. Starting to get angry myself, I slowly walked over to Tim. Mind you, I'm at least six inches taller than this short ass motherfucker so he don't concern me none.