• five •

Trey

It took me 7 minutes to drive to Kelly's house from my hotel, and it's supposed to be a 15 minute drive. Call me a headass, but that's just how bad I wanna see her.

I'm still upset that she's with someone else. I could've ignored her phone call and erased her from my mind, but I can't do that. I care about her too much...

I walked up the cobblestone pathway to her house, looking at the scenery around me. Her house was truly beautiful. Palm trees surrounded the white mansion. I walked past her pool, her garden, and her garage that showcased her black Range Rover, orange Jaguar convertible, and a white BMW m4. Damn, she's fly as hell.

I reached her front door and rang the doorbell. Within 30 seconds, the door opened and the most beautiful woman in the industry stood before me.

"Tremaineeeee!" she exclaimed, hugging me tight.

"Kelendriaaaaa," I chuckled, mocking her.

She invited me inside and sat down on the couch. She patted the spot right next to her, indicating that she wanted me to sit down.

"Watchu been up to lately, Ms. Party Planner?" I asked as I sat down next to her.

Even though I wasn't in a good mood during the party for obvious reasons, I must admit that shit was poppin. Kelly and Lala really know how to plan a function.

"Chillin..." she said softly, looking down. That didn't sound too convincing.

"How about you? How you been enjoying Miami?" she said quickly, trying to steer the attention away from herself.

"I haven't really done much yet," I answered honestly. "Chris and I just been chillin in our hotel rooms--well actually, Chris been chillin in my damn room more than his own."

She laughed. "Sounds like Chris to me. That nigga is always comfortable in everyone else's space."

"On some real shit," I agreed, laughing along.

She smiled and looked at me. Her dark brown eyes captivated me and I couldn't look away. It was as if she was looking into my soul. The connection I feel at this very moment, just by looking into her eyes is crazy. I wonder if she feels it too...I doubt it.

I cleared my throat and looked down. "So you said you wanted to talk. What's up?

"Uh...how about I get us some drinks," she mumbled, quickly getting up and heading over to the cabinet where she keeps all of her liquor.

She came back with two bottles of Peach Ciroc, a bottle of Hennessy, and some shot glasses. Well damn.

"Let's have some fun," she whispered, grinning.

I raised my eyebrows. "What kind of fun we talking?"

"Aye, what you raising your eyebrows for?" she said playfully, putting her hand on her hip. "Get your mind outta the gutter boy. I meant like we can watch a movie, talk, and get a little lit."

Damn.

"My mind wasn't in any gutter," I lied. "But I'm down. What movie we watching?"