• thirty three •

Beyoncé
*Three weeks later*
Saturday, June 17

"She gon yell at us."

"For what?"

"You know she hates when we come unannounced. And it's still morning. What if she's sleeping?"

"Oh please Lala." I chuckled. "She'll be ight. If she yells I'll just blame it on you."

"That ain't right." Lala sucked her teeth and we made our way upstairs to Kelly's room. Lala was about to knock but I pushed her out the way and barged in.

"Kelendriaaaaaaa!" I shouted. She was laying in bed and looked up.

She gave us the dirtiest look I've ever seen her give. "Fuck y'all doing here?"

"We were bored and wanted to see you." I pouted.

"Y'all have my number. You don't know what I could've been doing in here."

"I knew she was gonna get mad." I heard Lala mumble.

"I don't see why though," I said loudly. "I don't know where all this hostility came from, like damn. We just wanted to see our girl."

"Ugh, my bad y'all. I don't know why I'm so irritated. I'm probably just tired I guess." Kelly said. La and I laid next to her on the bed.

"It's alright sista sista. This was all Lala's idea by the way."

"Bitch don't lie on my name!" Lala laughed. "Kelly, don't believe anything she says."

"Girl don't worry. I know when her petty ass is lying." Kelly replied.

"Fuck both of y'all."

"Love you too." Kelly said, sticking her tongue out. "Anyway, y'all didn't bring any food? Like something chocolatey? I'm starving."

"That's what you have a man for." Lala replied.

"Girl, Trey at Chris house. He ain't thinking bout me right now."

"You didn't have breakfast?" I asked.

"I did..."

"What did you have?"

"Chicken and waffles, bacon, eggs, a couple of pancakes..."

"Bitch you had all of that and you still hungry?"

"Yes!" she whined.

"I knew you was a fatass, but I didn't know it was that bad."

"Shut up hoe."

"When was the last time you ate before that?" Lala asked.

"Last night. Trey and I went to dinner." she replied.

"Probably ordered the whole damn restaurant." I mumbled. I thought she didn't hear me but she hit me with her pillow.

"Aye! You wanna fight?" I said jokingly.

"You the one with the slick mouth," she retorted.