• thirteen •

Kelly
Wednesday, January 11

I woke up to soft kisses on my neck. I moaned softly and opened my eyes to see Trey hovered over me, licking his lips.

"Shit, you couldn't wait for me to wake up?" I mumbled, giggling. "You look like a predator, looking down on me like that."

"You're my prey, baby," he smirked, kissing my lips.

I rolled my eyes and chuckled. "You didn't have to spend the night here Tremaine. You didn't even settle into your house yet."

"I've only been gone for a week," he replied. "It don't matter. And I didn't feel like leaving my girlfriend."

"Your girlfriend huh?" I joked. "I ain't know you had a girlfriend. How she look like?"

"She's fine as fuck. Her skin smooth and chocolatey. People call her the Godiva chocolate goddess. Her smile makes you smile, her laugh makes you laugh. And she got some bomb pussy."

I bit my bottom lip to try to contain my laughter. "I don't think this girlfriend of yours would appreciate you being in bed with me like this. Neither would my boyfriend."

"Yo boyfriend?" he played along. "What that nigga have that I don't?"

"A beautiful smile, a sexy ass body, a smart ass mouth, the biggest heart, a sexual ass mind, and some bomb dick."

"He sound a little too perfect," he chuckled. "It's gotta be something wrong with him."

"He can be a lil headass at times."

"Oh word? That's how you feel?" he said, pretending to act shocked. "Bet. You ain't getting no more lovin from this headass."

"Boy please," I scoffed. "I'm gonna go freshen up. Watch, once I hop in the shower you probably gon walk in there and join me."

"Nope," he said, crossing his arms. "I already showered."

"That's not gonna stop you."

"It sure will."

I giggled and stuck my tongue out at him. "Fine, be that way. But when you tryna get some later..."

"I'm not."

I rolled my eyes and made my way to the bathroom to start my hygiene routine. I hopped in the shower about 10 minutes later and took my time. I knew this nigga would pop up sooner or later so I might as well make it easier for him.

Twenty minutes passed by and I'm still in this shower alone. Oh hell no, this nigga really stood me up. Just as I was about to give up and shut the water off, I felt someone creep up behind me and kiss my neck.

"Oh shit," I gasped. "What took you so long?"

"I wanted to keep you waiting, to teach you a lesson," he smirked.

"That's cute, but I'm done showering."

"What?"

"You kept me waiting for too long," I shrugged. "Maybe next time."

"Oh hell naw," he mumbled, pulling me closer so that our bodies were now touching. "You not gon play games with me."

There was a lot of things I wanted him to do to me right now, but I don't wanna give him the satisfaction too easily.