• twenty eight •

Trey
Monday, May 22

I woke up to Kelly on top of me, kissing me all over my face. I groaned and opened my eyes and saw her smirking at me.

"What are you doing and why?"

"Wake ya ass up," she laughed. "You the only one still sleeping."

"That's funny. Usually you're the one who hibernates all morning, like a damn bear."

"Okay fuck you! Grumpy ass." She climbed off of me. I laughed and she gave me a dirty look.

"Go brush your teeth, with yo stank ass breath."

"I mean...I was sleeping," I replied. "Obviously I'm gonna have morning breath. You the one who wanted to kiss up on me."

"Alright nigga. Keep up with the attitude. You can cook your own damn breakfast," she said. She left the room and I laughed. She can never take a joke.

***

I made my way downstairs after doing my hygiene routine and walked into the kitchen. I saw Kelly at the stove cooking, with her back towards me. I couldn't help to stare at her from behind. She was only wearing one of my shirts and some boyshorts, but she still looked good as hell. I snuck up behind her and snaked my arms around her waist.

"What you cooking babe?" I mumbled in her ear.

She sucked her teeth. "Your food's on the counter. Now get off me." She squirmed out of my grasp.

"You so fiesty." I chuckled and smacked her butt. 

She turned the stove off and turned around to face me. "You're not allowed to do that."

"Why not? It's mine." I smirked.

"Mhm, that attitude earlier was yours too."

"Really Kels? I was joking," I laughed. "And you disturbed my sleep. I should be mad at you too."

"I'm not even mad though," she said.

"Yes you are," I teased.

"Nah I'm chillin."

"Nah you mad cause I compared you to a bear."

"I should've spit in your food." She said, and gave me the finger.

"Chill. Alright I'm sorry. Even though I ain't do nothing."

"How is that an apology? Try again."

"I'm sorry for saying that you hibernate like a bear. Even though it's true." I mumbled the last part under my breath hoping she wouldn't hear.

She definitely did cause she punched me in my arm hella hard.

"Damn it Kelendria! Why you always punching me?!" I shouted.

"Cause you got a slick ass mouth." She stuck her tongue out and I mean mugged her.

"Fix your face. I ain't even hit you that hard," she said.

"You punch like a nigga."

"You want me to beat your ass like one too? Keep trying me. Matter fact, where do mama keep her knives?"