• nineteen •

Kelly
Sunday, February 12

"Kelly, wake up baby," I heard someone mumble in my ear.

"Mmmm," I groaned, slowly opening my eyes and looking at Trey, who was all up in my face. "You too close boy."

He smirked and pointed out of the window of the private jet we have been in for the past 8 hours.

I followed his finger and gasped at the beautiful sight out the window. "Wow, I didn't even realize we landed!"

"That's cause yo ass been sleep the entire flight," he snickered.

"Nigga, we had a 6am flight," I scoffed. "And we were up for most of the night doing...stuff." I smirked. "So you know I barely slept."

"We could've had a lot of sleep, but you kept asking me for more," he said, cradling his face into my neck.

"Cause it was my birthday, so I deserved it," I giggled. "Shit, it's still gon be my birthday for the next few days. So I will be asking for even more." I winked at him and stuck my tongue out.

He chuckled and shook his head. We both got up and began to exit the jet. Trey walked by my side and wrapped his arm around my waist as we walked, pulling me close to him. Ain't he cute?

As soon as I got out the jet, I gasped at the scenery in front of me. We were on an island off the coast of Haiti called Île-à-Vache. Lord, it was beautiful.

"Can we move here?" I whispered, feeling Trey creep up behind me

"I mean we could...but we too poppin. People would miss us," he chuckled.

"They'll be ight," I sucked my teeth playfully.

Suddenly we saw a man approaching us with a big smile across his face. "Mr. Neverson, Ms. Rowland!" he exclaimed. He had a thick Haitian accent, it was giving me so much life. I love Haitian accents.

"Bienvenue a Île-à-Vache! Welcome to our beautiful island!" he continued. "Let me escort you to the boat that will take you to your resort."

He began walking towards a dock and we followed him. I looked up at Trey with excitement in my eyes. We reached the dock and were led to a beautiful boat. Trey helped me on and then got on after me. We decided to go to the top of the boat because that's where the view was the nicest.

Trey laid down on and put his arms behind his head, taking a deep breath.

I looked down at him and shook my head. "You too comfortable in these people's boat."