• thirty eight •

Trey
*That same night*

"Come here sexy." Everyone finally left the house so it was just me and Kelly. She walked up to me and I wrapped my arms around her waist.

"I've been waiting to get my hands on you all night." I licked my lips.

"Oh really?" she smirked. "To do what?"

"A lot of things..." I looked her up and down. "I forgot to tell you how good you look in this dress."

"Awww, thank you baby...but I think it's ready to come off." she winked. Before I could do anything, she slipped out of my grasp and ran up the stairs. Oh hell no. She play too much.

I ran after her and caught her just as she entered the bedroom. I pulled her closer to me and kissed her passionately, wasting no time slipping my tongue into her mouth. I gripped her ass and bit her bottom lip as I pulled away from the kiss. Then I pushed her onto the bed and slowly slipped her dress off. She wasn't wearing no bra or panties.

I smiled and looked up at her. "You such a freak."

"Am I?"

"Hell yeah."

"You act like you're gonna do something about it." she smirked and I raised my eyebrows.

"Oh you think I won't?" I spread her legs and slowly rubbed her clit with my fingers. I looked up at her and she bit her lip, trying to stop herself from moaning.

"Let it out baby." I chuckled, moving my fingers inside of her in a circular motion and watching her squirm.

"Mmmm, quit playing with me Tremaine." she moaned softly.

I switched positions so I was laying on my back and I pulled her towards me. "Come sit on my face babe."

She quickly got on top of me and positioned herself so that her pussy was right near my mouth. She spread her legs and I went right to work, swirling my tongue all around her clit. She moaned loudly and threw her head back, moving her hips in a grinding motion. I grabbed onto her waist for control as I let my tongue explore every inch of her wet pussy. I took my time licking and sucking her clit and she was going crazy.

"Treeeey, baby I'm about to cum."

I flicked my tongue on her clit multiple times and she literally exploded right into my mouth. I slurped everything up and she climbed off of me.

"Shit." she whispered, trying to recover. I looked at her and laughed.

"I want some dick." She started unbuckling my belt and took my pants and boxers off with the quickness.

"Well damn. Show me how bad you want it then." I took the rest of my clothes off and I smirked as she slid down on my dick and started riding my shit.

"Damn Kelly..." I groaned as she started grinding her hips against me.

"Mhmm, you like that?" she looked at me intensely and that shit almost had me ready to nut. She out here tryna snatch my soul? Nah, that's my job.

"Turn around." I ordered. She turned around while I was still inside of her, so that her ass was facing me. She started twerking on me and I licked my lips.