• thirty •

Kelly
Saturday, May 27

Let's get lost in this space, oh love
But they can't find us for days, so what?
You got a sweet scent so mmm, sure 'nuff
It's so good, gotta tell me shut up
I'm no good when it comes to your touch

And I can't even help it babe
And I don't want you to ever stop
Stop the way that you're loving me
Baby you've got my heart
With everything that's inside of me
Give you more than just part of me
You know that you got my heart
Only for you

Baby it's all yours, you can put your name on it...

"Oooh bitch! This song sexy as fuck!" Lala exclaimed, reading my lyrics. I was in the studio with Lala and Bey. Trey went out to get us some food, he should be back soon.

I have lyrics to this new song done, called Put Your Name On It. I have a beat to it as well. As soon as Lala and Bey finish editing the lyrics I'll be ready to record.

"I smell another hit in the making," Beyoncé smiled, wiggling her eyebrows.

"You know how I do." I dusted my shoulders off.

"I wonder who inspired these lyrics," Lala smirked and I rolled my eyes.

"Girl hush. I'm fully capable of creating sensual lyrics on my own."

"Mhm, yeah okay." Lala replied. "I'll wait til you actually start recording. Let's see how passionate you sound. That'll tell me whether or not Trey hitting it right."

"I fucking hate you," I laughed. Like clockwork, Trey walked into the studio with a bag of Chinese food in his hand.

"Thanks Trey," Bey smiled as soon as her fatass saw the food.

"Yeah yeah yeah," he said. "Where's my tip?"

"Oh you want a tip? Here's one: next time bring drinks." Lala commented.

"Your spit is free. Drink that." Trey replied and Bey and I laughed.

"Y'all rude," Lala mumbled.

"Anyways, back to these lyrics." Bey said as she and La turned to edit the lyrics in front of them.

I unlocked my phone and opened up Snapchat. I put it on the front camera and started recording La and Bey. "Trey come here." I said, and he came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"We live baby!" He said before resting his chin on my shoulder.

I watched the video and laughed before posting it. "Alright sir, you can get off me now." I said when I noticed Trey's arms still around me.

"Nope." He said, popping the p. He started kissing and sucking on my neck and I closed my eyes.

"Tremaine don't tempt me." I mumbled, biting my bottom lip. He trailed his kisses up my neck until he got to my ear.

"I could fuck you right here right now." He whispered.

I turned to face him and looked him in his eyes. "Do it," I smirked. He licked his lips and I gave him a kiss, which quickly turned into a make out session.