• twenty two •

Kelly
Friday, May 5

It's been a little over a month since the whole situation between me and Trey went down in Virginia. Since then, I guess you could say my life is back on track. Trey and I are back to being inseparable. We've been working on our communication skills and we've definitely been arguing less. He hasn't moved in with me yet, but he's always here anyway so I don't know what's taking him so long. Welp, I guess that's one thing we need to communicate about.

Also, I finally been in the studio working on this album, since my fans are bout ready to beat my ass. As a matter of fact, I will be going to the studio later today. But for now, the whole fam is chilling at my house for the day. And I really mean everyone: Bey, Lala, Solange, our men, the kids, and Michelle.

The men and the boys were outside playing basketball, and Blue took Michelle hostage so they upstairs in my room doing each other's nails. So it was Bey, Lala, Solange and I sitting in the living room.

"Damn La, it's only like noon," I chuckled. "You gon need to slow down on those margaritas."

"Aye, you not my mama," she retorted. "Let me be."

"Shit, alright. I hope you get drunk then, so Melo and Kiyan can see you act a hot ass mess."

"Ugh," she groaned, putting her glass down on the coffee table. "You ain't have to say it like that."

"I'm just looking out for you," I winked. She gave me the finger and I laughed. I felt someone looking at me so I turned to my right and saw Bey smiling from the other couch.

"Why you looking at me like that, creep?" I chuckled, scrunching my eyebrows together.

"I'm just glad to see you so happy again," she replied simply.

Oh Lord, not this mushy, emotional shit.

"Bey, I've been back to my happiness for like a month now."

"I know, but like...it's sinking in," she said. "Tremaine really makes you happy and I can see that. Everyone can see that."

Lala and Solange nodded in agreement, and I couldn't help but grin.

"He does, he really does," I admitted. "I'm not myself without him."

"Trust me, we know," Lala interjected. "You were a MESS that whole time he was out in Virginia. We couldn't get you to do shit."

"Tell me about it," Bey groaned playfully.

"You acted like the world ended," Lala continued. "Jeez. Must be the dick."

"Oh shut up!" I laughed. I'm not denying it though.

"And that nigga caused you to almost beat my ass," Solange added.

"No, you caused me to almost beat your ass," I corrected her. At this point, Solange and I had put that whole situation past us and we're working on improving our relationship. We laugh and joke about it now cause we realized how petty it was.

"False. If you weren't an emotional wreck, you wouldn't have gotten so mad."

"Yes the hell I would've," I chuckled. "You tried me."

"I did, didn't I?" Solange laughed.

"I mean she always trying somebody, her and that reckless mouth, along with those reckless hands," Bey said.

"Preach!" I commented. "Even I be scared of her sometimes. But that day, I saw her as little Piaget, and she needed to be put in check."

Solange groaned and rolled her eyes. "Y'all get on my nerves. I haven't tried any of you since that day."