Chapter 19

I felt like a double post today since I've been very inspired to write lately.

Enjoy!

“They’re closing. Are you ready to get out of here?” He placed a light kiss on my neck.

I nodded and felt his hands on my waist. “I brought my truck. Did you bring a car?”

I shook my head, “Got a ride.”

He led me to his car while holding my hips. When he started the car, I tried to give him directions, but he stopped me.

“I know where you live.”

I narrowed my eyes suspiciously at him, “And how would you know where I live?”

He smiled, “Stephan told me. And I know where most werewolves in my father’s pack live.”

“Your father’s pack?” I said confused.

He nodded, “Finn Madill is my father. It’s kind of my job to keep tabs on the multiple packs my father presides over.”

“So, that means Connor’s going to know exactly who you are.”

He nodded with a smile, “I’m kind of interested on how he’s going to react when he sees me.”

“I hope he can’t beat you up.”

He shook his head, “I highly doubt it. There aren’t many who are strong enough to challenge me.”

“Would the guys have recognized you at the bar?”

He shook his head, “No. I don’t socialize with the packs like my father and brother. I’m more of a secret.”

He turned onto one of the deserted roads. “So, should I carry you in, or are you going to try to sneak me in?”

“Let’s sneak you in.”

He nodded. “Hopefully they don’t unmask me before your plan can fall through.”

“I hope they’ll all be too busy, or at least not willing enough to bother me.”

They weren’t all asleep like I had hoped…quite the opposite really. There was a party at the house, with a lot of people in attendance.

We both got out of his truck and stopped to look at the house. “How about I climb up to your room, and meet you there?”

I nodded, “That would be easier. That way you don’t run into Connor.”

He nodded, “Which window is yours?”