Chapter 9

His hands traveled up my body as he pulled me to him. All I could see was his general shape in this water.

He didn’t pull me very far down. We were maybe 4 feet under the surface. One hand held onto my waist, the other was on my neck, pulling my face towards his.

When our lips met I couldn’t hold back anymore, I didn’t want to. I grabbed both sides of his face and deepened the kiss. His hands stayed on my waist, holding me close.

It was my first underwater kiss. I had always wondered how that would work out. It was great. Grayson brought us to the surface not long after. He knew I couldn’t hold my breath for long.

After taking a deep breath, my lips found their way right back to his. I wrapped my legs around his waist. I could feel his erection, which surprised me because the water was so cold. When I grinded against it, he growled. He swam backwards to the ladder, holding me tight up against him. It wasn’t a very far swim.

He used the ladder for stability. I’m sure it was hard to make out and try to keep both our heads above water.

Once he reached out towards the ladder, I grasped his member and led it into my body. He stopped moving for a second and we went underwater again for a moment. He hadn’t expected me to do that and it surprised him. I laughed at him for a second before kissing him again.

The water kept us from a large range of motion. We didn’t need it anyway.

He broke our kiss and looked away growling. His eyes kept turning more and more amber. The human side of Grayson was losing.

“What’s wrong?” I asked in a moan as I moved my lips to his neck. His sudden distraction didn’t stop me from getting what I needed.

“There’s someone coming.” His voice was deeper, sexier, if that was even possible.

I smirked. “Isn’t that the point of what we’re doing?” I grinded harder on him to prove my point.

He smirked. “That’s not what I meant.” He kissed my shoulder. “We have company.” He liked up my neck to my ear, where he nibbled. “We’re going to have to make this quick.”

I shook my head, “I can’t be quick. Girls aren’t like guys.”

He smirked. “I’ll prove you wrong.”

And did he.

I was holding onto Grayson panting when someone came out of the tree line. I didn’t want to let go because that would mean I had to support myself. I felt too weak to swim.

“Looks like you proved me wrong.” I said letting go of him. I could barely swim. My legs felt too unstable for swimming, let alone walking. We still had to walk back home. “Who is it?” I asked as we started swimming to shore.