54: I Am God

* clank clank clank* both of them exchanged a few blows on the blade.

Sousei: not bad. You can withstand my blows.

Yato: arigato.

Sousei: don't misunderstand. I'm just saying your blade is tough. Usually shinkis break in just one slice with this blade of mine. Blessed vessel huh?

Yato: so what?

Sousei: daijobu. It will break in ten slices. In ten slices, my shinki will find the one part of your blade where it will shatter. How many already?

Yora : seven. Master.

Sousei laughs " seven. This is eight. Be careful yato. HAHAHA..."

*Clank* " nine. "

*Clank* " ten."

Yato: yukine!!!

Hiyori: yukine!!!

The double sword breaks and sousei was going to swing his blade across his neck when the double sword blade yukine , the pieces of him started to reassemble and was returned into yato's hand.

Yato blocks the swing " yukine?!!"

Yukine:... yato. What just happened?

Sousei: WHAT?!!!! Yora?!!!

Yora: it's not me Master.

Sousei: then... it must be YOMI.
___________________________________

* Cracks... breaks...* 

Yomi: .... arigato... gomenasai...

Lo cups her cheek " don't cry. We agreed that we will all do it isn't it?"

Yomi: gomenasai...

Lo: you made me. Made me come alive. That was enough. Will always protect you yomi.

Fukoku: will miss you.

Lo: who knows. Maybe we'll see each other soon enough.

Reina cries " gomen... I know I'm selfish... I didn't do the seal... like you guys... I just..."

Meiko rubs reina's head " baka. We all know you love kazuma."

Lo starts to disappear " go. Yato must be in trouble. That yora is troublesome."
___________________________________

Jura calls out as he burns his seal papers " I call out for the wings, claws, and tail."

An ayakashi wing was grown onto his back, his hands were wrapped with ayakashi's claws, and a whip was held in his hand.

Veena: that whip... ayakashi?

Kazuma: hai. An ayakashi tail.

The whip had metal blades lining at the side.

Veena: a flexible sword huh. Come. I will teach you, what is god.

Jura flies towards veena and by using his long wings he aimed for her back. The wings pierced her black suit armour. This moment, they were in close range.

Kazuma: veena!!! His wings!!

She used her whip to entangle with jura's whip and with her other hand, she used her big blade to swing at his neck. He retreated and his wings had to open up and move backwards. Veena wasn't going to let this chance go. She entangles her while with his wing and pulled him forward, slicing off that wing.

It wasn't successful. Only half was being sliced.

Kazuma: gomenasai. I underestimated the hardness of it.

Jura: underestimate? Is it ok to even use such a word?

Kazuma: gomenasai veena.

Veena: daijobu. Kazuma. Use full strength. Ignore the damage that might be caused. I want to destroy this guy.

Jura: oh ho. What a strong word. Destroy.

Jura swings his whip and entangles it onto veena. The blades around the whip cut into her flesh and she starts to bleed heavily.

Kazuma: veena!!!

Jura pulls veena forward and veena goes along with it.

The distance between them was closing... jura smiles as his claw was waiting...

Kazuma: now!!

She swings her big blade and slices the whip and half sliced wing apart. The after effects of the slice was so big, it cut off more than his wing and whip. His hand was also being sliced off. Blood spills from his wrist " MY HAND!!!! "

Veena: I told you. Stop all of this immediately!!!

" NO NO NO NO!!!! COME TO ME!!! " Just then his hand and wings started to regenerate.

Veena: what?

Kazuma: he's using ayakashi to regenerate.

" Pathetic. Kazuma. Core?" Veena swings her big blade across diagonally and his heart stopped being sliced into half. His ayakashi part starts to split away from his body and go somewhere else.

"NO!!! " he cried as he died.

Veena: is the vent closing?

Kazuma: no. But someone seems to be trying to closing it, but the vent always keeps opening it up again.

Veena: oh? Who?

Kazuma: erm.... kyoya.
___________________________________

Veena: kyoya.

Kyoya: veena-nee!!

Veena: you're trying to close it?

Kyoya: um. Kage said lito has the answer. But... lito is with sousei...

Veena: any other ideas?

Kyoya shakes her head " the vent is not opened by an underworld ayakashi or anyone from there. So the vent can't be closed by an ayakashi wish or anyone from underworld."

Kazuma: its opened by using human souls... are you saying we need a human soul to close it?

Kyoya: many human souls. I think... that's why lito is the answer... he is half god... has enough energy... and is half human... neh... veena-nee... if I...

Veena: don't think about it!!! No!!! I won't let you!!!