29: Inner Desires

Sho: yomi. Ohaiyo.

Yomi smiles back " ohaiyo."

Sho: yato is out.

Yomi: oh. He's like that. Always running around with his delivery service.

Sho: he can't really protect you like that. Can he?

Yomi: you still on about that?

Sho: yomi... You should know...

Yomi interrupts him " do you want breakfast?" She smiles " miyuki made pancakes today."

He sighs and sits down in front of her over a table " aishteru"
( I love you)

Yomi: you are my shinki. Friend. Best friend. You thought that way too didn't you? That's why you were willing to be my shinki.

" Not anymore. Overtime." He pushes the table aside " you can look into me. I never betrayed you."

Yomi: I believe you.

Sho: you don't. You just don't want to get near me. Are you that afraid yato leaving you?

Yomi: I really believe you.

" Yomi. Those eyes... they weren't the ones that glimmered with happiness for me anymore..." he went closer " please... see me and know..." he reaches for her eye patch and takes it off...

Tears fell down her eyes... " sho..."

I really...just wanted him to never leave me... so I would never be lonely. I did think before that I love him. I would want him happy... so that he wouldn't leave me.

But I know... that is not love. Like with yato. Yato being happy is enough for me. Wanting yato never to leave... that's me being selfish... yato to leave... makes me sad. Not loneliness. Sadness.

Sho: you understand now?

Yomi: ...you don't understand me, I think. *dries tears* Yaboku aishteimasu.

Sho: then me?

Yomi: if sho wants yomi to release sho. Yomi will do so gladly.*smiles* It's my fault you're like that. If you're in pain, I will release you if you wish.

Sho: ...Yomi... what happened to wanting me?

Yomi: always trying to protect me. Even from kisatsu. You've always thought me as your imoto. And... I enjoyed that. Arigato. *Smiles*

Sho: you're lying!!! That's not what my feelings and memories says about you!!! You're lying!!! Why?!!! Aishteru da!!!

Yomi: kisatsu wanted my life. You rather part to be with him to protect me, than to believe in me!!!

Sho: I....

Yomi: imoto... I enjoyed being that. Hontoni, arigato gosaimas.

Imoto= younger sister
Aishteru= I love you
Aishteimasu= love him.
___________________________________

Yato: I'm back~~~ *goes inside*

Meiko: yu-ki-ne.

Yukine: what? Who are you?

Meiko walks one round around yukine " I guess you're ok."

Yukine: huh?!!!

Meiko: mei-ki.

Yukine: wait... what? Miyuki is meiki!!

Meiko: that's not possible. Mei and mi are different characters. I'm miyuki's other half. Meiko.

Yukine: what?!!! ..... wait!!! That means...

Meiko grins " correct. I see everything she sees. I hear every thought she thinks. Miyuki is a simpleton. So I guard her stupid kind brain."