28: Request for Revenge

Yomi: miyuki. Can you let meiko out?

Miyuki: hai.

The form changes and meiko takes the hair accessories off " what?"

Yomi: am I being mean to sho?

Meiko: you must really be bothered about it to actually call me out.

Yomi: you make it sound like I treat you invisible.

Meiko: you... kind of do... though I kind of requested it that way.

Yomi sighs " what should I do... that face sho makes when yato says what I felt about him."

Meiko: what face? Shocked? Guilty?

Yomi: that.

Meiko: why do you care. You're himitsugami. Just joking. You're afraid he has feelings for you. Because you already love yato so much. You can only fit yato in. Can't you be more greedy? You're kind of simple for a himitsugami.

Yomi: urusei!! It's not for you to comment...

Meiko: I was an assassin head before I died.

Yomi: I know. I saw through your past when I made both you and miyuki into shinki.

Meiko: ale? You can do that?

Yomi: all gods can do that. Bleh.

Meiko: greedy neh... is not that bad of a thing. That's why I asked you to take more requests at one time.

Yomi: what if I couldn't make all of them happy just because I can't focus?

Meiko flicks her forehead" you think too much for a brat."

Yomi: I'm not a brat!!! I'm a himitsugami!!! I lived centuries more than you!!!

Meiko: hai hai. I'm returning.

Miyuki's form was returned and she ties up her bun and places back her hair accessories " is yomi happy now?"

Just then kazuma appears " yomi. Will you come with me? Veena wishes to see you. It's regarding the matter of omnyojis."

Yomi: I understand. I'll call yato along too.

Kazuma sweatdrops" that..."

Yomi: daijobu!! Veena won't mind it. There's me isn't it?

Kazuma: alright then.

Sho walks in " then I'm coming too. Yomi is mine to protect."

Kazuma: sho...? You came back?!!

Sho: yo kazuma. Um.

Hiyori: may I come along too?
__________________________________

Aiha: actually... don't you hate yato a lot? If yato and yomi were together back then... then why are you still best friends with yomi?

Veena: well... that was before I knew yato and her were together.

Aiha: I see.

Veena: yomi... does her very best to make anyone happy. She would do anything to make that one person happy. Even if it meant going against the heavens. That kind yomi... made me like her very much. That courage... bravery... maybe I don't even have. That courage to face anything to make someone happy. Maybe she was born from that kind of wishes.

Aiha: what kind of wishes?

Veena: those who wish happiness for themselves or others and do not care for the price.

Aiha: that sounds kind of dark...

Veena: she made me feel very comfortable around me. There are gods who despise the things she does,  but I chose to ignore them. She is my... I think the word is friend. I have many family members. But not a friend. gods are lonely.