48: Yomi o Kaeshite

yato: this place kinda feels nostalgic

yukine: you came down here once isn't it?

yato: not all underworlds look the same, do they...?

yukine: how would I know.

yato: I'm just saying.

yukine: oh look. There is a door over there.

yato: this door...

yukine: what about it?

yato: !!! Izanami.

yukine: izanami?

Yato heads inside and sees a lady sitting inside. 

yukine: miyuki?!! What are you doing here?

yato: she is not miyuki.

yukine: what are you talking about?

yato: she takes the form of whoever we treasure in our hearts. Izanami.

izanami: so you have come. Didn't expect to see you again... what is his name again? Ah... yato. Yaboku.

yato: why did you do with yomi?!!

izanami: don't make it sound like I abused her!!!! Deh? Did you have so much fun the last time that you came to look for me again?

yato: return yomi.

Yato pov:

Izanami walks towards me " hehe. The last time was another girl... this time it's yomi...how fickle-minded." 

With that face of yomi's... tsk... it's distracting. When it was hiyori, it was easier since hiyori didn't look so slutty. With yomi's face... why is it so difficult to look away... even the height... her fingers touch to my cheek gently " will you stay with me? Yaboku~?"

yukine: huh?!! What are you talking about Miyuki!!

That's right. She is izanami. I pushed her away " Izanami. Where is yomi?!!"

izanami: no fun. Hehe. Neh, I will give yomi. Stay with me.

She claps her hands " my kawaii doll~~ yomi~~" 

Is... that really her? With torn and tattered dress and messed up silver hair. That right eye of hers taken away again. Did she take it away herself or did izanami pluck it from her? She swayed right to left and kneeled down sitting on her legs right beside izanami. Two yomis... 

yato: yukine. Which is the real yomi?

yukine: how would I know

yato: which one is miyuki?!!

yukine: the one standing on the left!!

yato: I see.

Izanami reveals her true self in bones... and reaches her hand out " come on." she pats onto yomi's head " your little yomi is here. She promised already, to stay here forever with me. Neh? Yomi."

With empty eyes she answered " hai. Izanami mama." Izanami hugs her and strokes her head " oh... good girl. Good girl..."

yato: what did you do to her?!!

izanami: let's see... um... her memories... this little girl is lonely like me. She did so many things... got lied by those bad bad people... aww... you're her company. No wonder she loves you so much. In that case...

" YOU CAN'T STAY HERE." Her long hairs come attacking me, I keep slicing it away as it comes towards in many strands. Some even entangles onto my arm... " I CAN'T LET YOU TAKE AWAY MY YOMI." and the hair strands that entangles onto my arm grips onto tighter.