26: Unexpected Arrival

(enma pic)

Yomi: meiki. Meiki. Meiko.

" what a big ayakashi."

Yomi: meiki, you don't mind me using miyuki this time right?

" One slice?"

Yomi: it's been too long since I've heard your voice. Bitch.

" Don't blame me. I told you. I just want to fight. Nothing else. The rest are just troublesome."

Yomi: tsk. Picky.

" I'm surprised you still remember I exist with this dumb other half spirit."

Yomi: of course I remember. Meiko.

Miyuki: gomenasai. Not letting you takeover, only making you do all the work. And I am not dumb, meiko

Meiko: urusei. So noisy. Of all spirits... you joined me with this one.

Yomi: you complain sure a lot. Both of you were of just nice the same rate to be one. It's better than being a broken shinki desho.

Meiko: ooi ooi. It's getting bigger like no one's business. Get this over with. I'm want to go back to sleeping

" ...Why did I create you? Miki." And the short blade turns into a long weapon where both sides were blades and only the middle is the space for the handle. A double-edged sword" One slice... is that enough?"

Meiko: so much for red eye. Can't even calculate that .

" Urusei...!!!" And yomi swings the blade in her hand slicing the ayakashi into half. But the ayakashi starts to regenerate the pieces together. " Meiki." The sword turns into short blade again. " duplicate." The blade duplicates itself and spreads out like a fan in yomi's hand. " Baku." And she throws it onto the ayakashi making it explodes into smaller pieces as it stands onto contact.

The smaller pieces starts to regroup" tsk. Regenerate. Heart... core... where is it?!!  "

Miyuki: Kekkai!! Kekkai yo!! (Barrier)

Meiko: don't be an idiot!! Can't you feel she's starting to burn?!! She can't even cast something that big!! Or that many!!!

Miyuki: then how?

Meiko: yato. Run to him!!! He can take care of this thing!!!
__________________________________

Hikari: yato... where is he?

Yukine: over there!!! That convenience store!! Inside!!!

The convenience store is just right across the road. That's when a shadow overcasts over them. The ayakashi jumps down from the building behind them.

" Tsk. It won't make it. Gomen rai. You, with nowhere to go.... name rojo. Regalia, ro. Come roki." A big blade was held into hikari's hand and wire like thingies embedded into her " what are you?"

Rai/rojo: now's not the time isn't it?!!

Hikari's arm swings and a slice cuts through the ayakashi into half and it disappears "I see, that's how it works. You control my arm. That's what those wires things are for. Maybe I won't release you."

Rai: tsk. Damn it. You better do.

They run across the road ...

Yato: daijobu?

Hiyori: do we look ok?!!!

Hikari: we kind of are now.

Yato: what's so urgent?

Just then ayakashis surround them. " Sekki." And yato holds onto yukine " what's going on?"

Hikari: I might have did something good but in turn bad.

Yato laughs " that's something new." He claps his hand " hikari doing something wrong " hahaha..."

Hikari: I swear I'll make yomi promise me something that will make you suffer.

Hiyori: yomi!!! Yomi is still inside that shrine!!

Yato slices the first one coming in their direction " what?!!" He continues slicing the others down one by one " tsk. They've surrounded us."

Hiyori: the... whole... street...

Yato: that fast...

yukine: now what?

" we only can do what we can desho." yato calms himself down... ayakashi was heading straight for hiyori... it was getting closer by the minute...

yukine: yato!!!

" believe me." and he clenches his handle. The ayakashi opens its mouth .... *slice* the ayakashi was being sliced into half.... along with the other hundreds of ayakashi that was in the path of two slices that spreaded like a circle outwards. The building on both sides of the street slices into half and it starts sliding downwards. In this instant...  almost all the ayakashi were destroyed.

hikari: as strong as usual. But that isn't enough. Look, more are still coming and filing up.

yato: tsk.

_____________________________

meiko: see. They are slowly trying to regenerate. Just do what I say.

yomi: I received a request. I will not let this thing. Go after them. After hiyori...

miyuki: yomi...

Suddenly a part of the ayakashi starts freeze and crack into dust.

yomi: ice... it can't be.

" it can be. I am back. Yomi. Have you been waiting long?"

yomi: sho...

sho: I am so glad you still remember me. Now, call my name yomi. Just like the old days.

meiko: who is this guy? 

miyuki: meiko. Don't be rude.

sho: hurry. Before it completes.

" shoki." and he turns into gloves onto her hand. She walks towards the ayakashi that is now complete without a head. " miyuki." and she turns into human form " no need us?"

meiko: he that good?

She runs towards the ayakashi as it swings its tail towards her. She catches the tail as it pushes her dragging her across the ground. The ice spreads on the tail... the tail lopes off by itself and tries to grow a new one. " lizard?" she jumps up onto the ayakashi and runs up its body to its head. She touches the ayakashi's face and it starts to freeze. She starts to pant cold air , the ayakshi does its final struggle as it throws its tail towards yomi who is now on its body" miki." she then slices the tail ... 

*crack...* the ice had frozen the ayakashi's entire body... it cracks into dust. She collapses onto the floor with her arm covering face " that... was in time..."

" missed me?" sho turned into human form. " you're heating up."

yomi: that is the first thing you tell me about when you just met me? Sho. Miki. Find yato. Fu.

sho: why not rest a while first? That yato is not important. He is a god, he can handle himself.

miyuki: found him.

" it's none of your business. You left me." she turned away from his gaze and teleports to where yato is.

__________________________________