39: Sho Released

Sho: ohaiyo.

Hiyori: ohaiyo.

Miyuki: breakfast is ready. You're almost late for it.

Kyoya: sho is a lazy sleeping shinki like papa.

"don't compare me with him!!" Yato and sho both say at the same time.

Yato: I work very hard for my deliveries ok.

Sho: I'm not so pathetic like him.

Yukine: honey toast?

Miyuki smiles " um. I remembered that yukine liked to eat it the last time I made it."

" Arigato." And yukine gives a soft kiss to miyuki's cheek.

Meiko: hello~~ It's still early in the morning. Don't pain my eyes.

Miyuki: ale... sho... your neck...

Sho touches his neck " what?"

Meiko: ah. You're right.

Sho: what?

Yukine: .... ah. Your name. It's gone.

" What?!!" Sho runs to the backyard that was just outside the room and looked into the pond. They were no right. There was no seal.

Rai walks in " she removed it didn't she? " Sho's eyes widens " rai... she did that to you too?"

Rai: more specifically, released me. Released you. I'm now known as rojo. I prefer the name rai though. Tsk... that hikari. No taste at all in choosing names.

Sho: hiyori!!! What is she planning? You must know right? Huh?!!

Hiyori: .... I.... don't.

Sho: yato?!!

Yato: she didn't tell me either...

" That hesitation..." sho grabs onto his collar " you know something don't you?!!!"

Flashback ~

Yato: where are you going?

Yomi was opening the door to her shrine to leave. Her back was facing towards yato "oops. Got caught."

Yato: you're going to sousei again aren't you? Didn't you say to do this together?

Yomi : you can't. You won't. Because just like me, people like yukine and Hiyori will change us entirely. We can't even be cruel.

Yato: you still have me isn't it?!!

Yomi: then what are you going to fight with? You only have yukine. Only have sekki.

Yato: you're the same. You released rai and sho.

Yomi: yaboku. Why are you always like that... so forgetful... the me you didn't know about. I told you that part of me is ugly right?

Yato: I know. *Clenches fist* and I said I didn't mind!!

Yomi: when you've found another shinki like meiko, yato. A cold blooded shinki. Until then, kyoya... take care of her ok.

Just like that... without turning back at all... she left.

End of flashback ~

Yato: nothing. She didn't say anything to me at all.
_________________________________

" Ah~~~"

Kage opens his mouth and eats the spoon of sundae. " Don't you have things to do? My dear human. Aishara"

 Aishara"