21: Client's Request Fulfilled

Yomi: it's a pleasure to meet you. May I seat?

Kizaki: a proposal? Not very smart to bring a high schooler with you. Little girl...

Yomi: yomi desu. This is hiyori.

Hiyori bows " please to meet you."

Yomi: offer us seats. Please.

Kizaki: hm? You must have something you must want to share.

Yomi: it's long and about you. If you don't grant us a seat, you'll never know about the things you don't know about your wife. Ran.

Kizaki: I am not afraid of you underground people.

Yomi pulls the seat and takes a seat " I'm not underground. I'm a fixer."

Kizaki: ah. That despicable one. New disciple?

Hiyori takes a seat " ha..."

Yomi: hope so. This one seems hopeless.

Kizaki: good. Someone to stop you. What does the fixer want from me?

Yomi: your whole family are dead. Don't you want to know who did it?

Kizaki: I have other people I can ask than you.

Yomi: you know I have high credibility.

Kizaki: which comes with ridiculous prices.

Yomi: I have accepted 12 million yen to break this piece of news to you. So that you will be broken into pieces.

Kizaki clenches his fork " oh yea?"

Yomi: ran. She did it.

Kizaki throws his fork " don't you just make things up!!!"

Yomi: her orphanage. Three kids died. They told her she didn't deserve any of what she had now. You are too good for her.

Kizaki: HOW IS IT YOUR BUSINESS HOW WE LIVE?!!!

Yomi: it's not. They gave her a list. Triggered her assassin killing machine. Made her kill for them. If she didn't, they would at least definitely go for you.

He strangles Yomi" who. WHO ARE THEY."

Hiyori: yomi!!! Kizaki-san!!! Let go!!!

Yomi just laughs " you believe me?" His eyes widens and let goes " bitch."

Yomi: I'll take it as a compliment. Lets go hiyori.
_________________________________

Hiyori: you lied about the whole thing. Didn't you?

Yomi: not really. They is me, in the first time. In the second time,the They is ran's past organisation she worked for. They really did that to threaten her anyway. Except she destroyed them, but... kizaki doesn't know it's destroyed. Just a different frame of timing of issue placed in here. Not exactly a lie. I did lie saying ran did it though.

Hiyori: you're really despicable.  *Storms off*
_________________________________

Yamato: good job.

Hiyori pov:

He was sitting in front of yomi. So I decided it wouldn't hurt to take a look with the Red Eye I borrowed. There was a mirror on the table so I could look into his eye through the reflection.

Mirror... yomi put it there for me?

Kizaki.We were friends... but he  always did better than me... that made me angry, jealous... I wanted so much to be better than him. So I tried everything... everything to be like him. The darkest ways... the immoral ways... everything!!!

But I couldn't... he is rich. Unlike me... I have to climb from the bottom.

Finally... we are of the same level. So why? Why does he smile at me like my success which is of the same level as him doesn't affect him at all. Does my effort mean nothing?!!!

Even the girl... I love. He has to take that away... what's so good about him?!!! I met ran first!!! Me and her are of the same!!! Why choose him?!!!

Why???!!!

Finally... I have a chance to make ran mine by my own hands...

She cries and I hug her " daijobu. Even if he distrust you. I will not. I will forever be here. Even if you destroy me... lie to me... I will be here."

That's right... I am fine with it. Anyway all these I've built... they mean nothing to that kizaki. He won't even look. They mean nothing to ran... I just want to matter to you... ran. To you...

Yomi throws the photos onto the table" 5 thousand yen for one. If you like."

They were photos of yamato and ran together.

Yamato: no. These are crime evidence. I'm not exactly stupid.

Yomi: ran killed kizaki. That itself was a little bit out of expectation.

Yamato: what could I say? Distrust is a powerful tool. Especially for the innocent kizaki when everything went well for him. His constant pressure on ran for her so called betrayal made ran crazy and run to me. Did you do anything on that?

Yomi: his family has 12 members only counting the butler and the servants. A family letter everyday sent to his building direct office from each of the member. Even you as a human will be torn into pieces.

Yamato: the ridiculous prices are indeed worth it.

Yomi: your request has now been fulfilled. Please fufill your part on 10 million yen.

Yamato: sure.