42: Killing Spree

In front of hiyori stood the container of where his father's ayakashi is.

" Hiki." And hiyori wraps around yomi's arm like a blue bandage.

Yomi: do you think I'm a good god or a bad god?

Hiyori: I think you're a kind god. A god that tries her best.

" Kind. Do you know the meaning of kind?" Yomi uses hiyori to trash the container and the ayakashi was released. Yomi grabs the ayakashi with the ribbons and strangles it.

Hiyori: ... papa...

Yomi: kindness is..

Hiyori: can we not kill him?

Yomi: kindness is...

The ribbons become tighter... " like hikari. No one gets hurt." And the ayakashi bursts.

Hiyori: .... pa... pa...

Yomi: hiyori.

Hiyori turns back into human form " why... I knew it was necessary... but you had him in a container. It wasn't that..."

Yomi: you're my shinki. Your job is to do as I say. Cut as I say.

Hiyori: I'm your exemplary too!!

Yomi: I don't need stupid advice from someone that doesn't make sense.
_________________________________

Sousei: coming back to me... what are you planning?

Yomi: doesn't nii-san need more help? Doesn't nii-san want to be happy? Yomi is just to be here like in the past. Make nii-san happy.

Sousei: make me happy?

Yomi: hai.

Sousei: those empty eyes. That state you were in when I killed that meddlesome human omnyoji . Telling me what to do... how so very annoying. So? What did you lose this time that mad you listen to me?

Yomi: .... kyoya... let kyoya go. Let yato go.

Sousei: no wonder. Kage did something magnificent with this vessel of your son. Yours and kage's . I can change his appearance to be mine. Do you still remember my face?

 Do you still remember my face?

Yomi: nii-san...

Sousei: hai. This is my face. So you do still remember. Do you then remember the things people say about this face?

Her tears started to flow " hai... the face that's always in deep thinking." Sousei pats her head " correct. And what I'm thinking right now is out of your reach. " He goes to her ear " plucking out that red eye seems like a miscalculation my little imoto."

Yomi: what do you want?

Sousei smiles " kill for me. " He pulls onto her hair making her face pull backwards " it's time you gave me back my part in you. "