32: My Guardians

Hiyori slides open the door " oh. Yomi. May I shower with you together?" A slight push from behind and hiyori goes in . Hiyori turns around "meiko?!!"

Meiko: why are you being all shy for. You can bully yomi all you like. Until... she gets pissed.

Hiyori: I'm not mean like you.

Meiko takes off her clothings and goes right in to dip " you think too much. Neh~~" she goes behind yomi and squishes both of yomi's small boobs " scream a little for our hiyori ~~ yomi." 

Yomi: let go. These are for yato to touch only!!!

" Petty." and meiko lets go. " Hiyori. Hurry up and come down already." Meiko smirks " let me feel what cup are you already~~"

Hiyori had already taken off her clothes, she hugs herself "what are you talking about!!"

Yomi: just ignore her and come down.

Hiyori goes into the hot spring " arigato."
.
.
.
Meiko: I'm leaving. Make sure she doesn't soak for another more than 10 minutes .

Hiyori: hai.

Yomi: did they bully you?

Hiyori: no. They are all nice to me.

Yomi: I see. That's good.

Hiyori: actually... I sense something that's not part of you when I was wrapped around you.

Yomi: the ayakashi?

Hiyori: something else.

Yomi: ah. That.

Hiyori: it seems like it's the reason it's making you overheat all the time.

Yomi: hai. It restricts me from using too much energy.

Hiyori: then why don't you remove it?

Yomi: Stupid that's why. Not that I never tried.

Hiyori: Yomi.... please tell me what it is.

Yomi: hiyori it's ok. You don't have to know.

Hiyori: I want to know.

Yomi: my nii-san. (Older bro)

Hiyori: nii-san....?

Yomi: um.
___________________________________

Yomi: yato. Yato. Yato~~~

He ignores her.

Yomi: are you still that angry at me? Really that angry at me?

He continues to ignore her.

Yomi: you can scold me. Yell at me. Anything.

Yato: you... you... you killed hiyori!!! She probably didn't even deserve to die!!! Just because of you!!! She could have lived on her life as she wanted!!! As a human!!!

Yomi: gomen . I know. It's my fault.

Yato: everytime I lose my eyes on you, you start to do something dangerous!!! When can you stop that?!! It's dangerous!!! Yomi!!!

Yomi; gomen.... I can't help it...

Yato: yomi. It's dangerous.

Yomi: I know it's my fault. I can't help it....

" why? Why....?!!! " Yato held onto her shoulders " you have to stop. I'm afraid that you'll really die because of it."

Yomi: yato... it's just... I was confined and controlled since I was born... I tried as hard as I could to escape. I could do anything I want...

Yato: stop for me. Those experiments.

Yomi: I'll try.

Yato: you have to let me know every experiment you're making.

Yomi: hai. Now I have two guardians. So troublesome...

" Who asked you to be such a naughty girl." He flicks her forehead.

Yomi: ouch!!

Yato: you deserved that. And who's the other?

Yomi:  hiyori. She's worse than miyuki. Poking her business in everything.

Yato: good. *Eyes sparkle* another to spy on you.

Yomi pouts " hai." then she smiles "So... yaboku forgives me?"

Yato sighs and brings her in for a hug " obviously. Usagi-chan"