27: His Existence Is...

(sho pic)

hikari: yomi? You are alright?

yato: yomi!! Daijobu?

yomi nods " um." He puts a hand to her forehead " I knew it. You are heating up. Why don't you rest a while first?"

yomi: aya...kashi...

yato smiles gently " don't worry ok."

yomi: yato.... mmm... I will help. Shoki.

rai: sho...ki? sho?!!!

sho: yo. Rai. And.. I thought it isn't of my business.

yomi: urusei sho. You are still my shinki. I am still your Master.

sho: tsundere.

Yomi smiles to yato " one sec. One sec you have to get rid all of them ok?" her legs weaken and she collapses to the floor.

"yomi!!" two voices shout. One is yato, and... the other is this new sho. The two start to look at each other with hostility.

yomi: oops. One sec ok.

yato smiles back " um."

*ring ring* Enma picks up the phone " hai hai? I see. Bishamonten has already located the omnyojis who is causing this. We just have to destroy all of these."

yato: eh?!! Since when?

hikari uses her sleeve to cover her mouth "hu fu fu fu... of course I am fast. Like I will be that stupid to keep watching you kill these ayakashis."

yato: what did you say?!!!

yukine sweatdrops " baka... da..." Yato looks into the blade " what did you say?!!! Yukine!!"

yukine: baka baka baka!!!

hiyori sweatdrops " can we hurry up and get out of here already?"

yomi: one sec... I can't destroy all with power now.. just immobolise them...

yato swings his blade " ready."

Yomi presses her hands onto the floor as ice spread all over the street... it goes around hiyori, miyuki,hikari, enma... not yato. Yato anime veins " this guy....". The ice now covers the entire street... "now!!!" yomi shouts. Yato releases two large slices destroying all of them. The ice shatters along with ayakashi..

hiyori: it's all gone!!

" great..." yomi finally faints. Sho becomes back human form and carries her up in his arm " you really maxed out this time. Baka."

" you..." yato grabs onto sho's back collar " yomi, hanase" (release) 

sho: no.

yato: what?!!! She is my.... lover!!

sho: then why didn't you protect her? You don't deserve her.

yato: what?!!

rai: you have no right to say that!! You left her!!

yomi:...mmm... ya...boku... 

yato runs to the front and grabs onto yomi's hand " hai?"

yomi: usagi-chan...

yato: it's at home.

sho: don't worry, sho will bring you back home.

yomi opens her eyes slightly " hiyori..." 

hiyori: hai? 

yomi: carry me back home. Please.

Hiyori sweatdrops " ok." Hiyori takes over yomi on her back. The two of them stares at each other with lightning hostility. Hiyori sweatdrops " you give me a hard job..."

____________________________________

" guess who am I?"  she covers his eyes " ya~~to~~!!"

yato: usagi-chan.

" correct!!" she lies onto his lap " hehe. Yato is jealous neh."

yato: huh? Jealous? I am not. *pouts*

She sits onto his lap and turns around facing him locking her legs around his body " really~~?"

yato: hmph. *pouts, looks away*

She buries her head into his chest " ... you can be jealous... just don't go away ok... I will do anything to make you happy." 

"yomi..." he strokes her hair and cups her head hugging her in " you're that afraid?" She squeezes him harder " he left me. Sho left me for another god. I rather him become a nora then release him. I... am selfish neh..."

yato: .... yomi.

yomi: hai?

yato: what is he? To you.

She slowly raises her head as tears flow " My first shinki. My first friend. My first...feeling of ever not wanting let someone go..."

" I see. It's memorable, that's why it's painful huh?" he cups her head and kisses her lips gently " believe me, I won't leave you." She changes her position and starts to snuggle against his chest sideways " yato will protect yomi. Yomi will be safe. So, yomi will sleep here. " 

yato: you're heavy you know.

yomi: don't care.

Just then yomi was being pulled in the opposite direction and she was made to leave yato's side, he looked into her eyes " he can't protect you."

yomi: sho?

sho: I saw you first.

yomi looks away " you left me first."

sho: I didn't leave you. I just went to help another war god. That war god is your best friend is it not? You were so affected by him. I thought if I helped him, you would feel better.

Yomi shrugs her grip of sho on her " I was begging you not to go!!! I would have been lonely... "

Sho: there was rai.

Yomi: rai isn't my friend!!! He is my shinki!!! I'm just a Master... in his eyes. I had to make meiko and miyuki... even that... only meiko was there for me. After all... I am scary... unreachable... himitsugami.

"I didn't know..." sho reaches his hand out to touch her once again... just within reach... she was once again without reach as she was being pulled into yato's embrace. Yato hugged her from the back " you betrayed her. "

Yomi's eyes widens by the firm grip yato had on her. She looks up to yato " yaboku... "

" Um. At least I can believe this moment yato will never let go of me." Yomi thinks to herself smiling sweetly from the inside. She turns around and hugs him tighter " mine." He blushes" I guess...."