44: Precious To Him

Fukoku: daijobu?

Yomi: what do you mean?

Fukoku: I've never asked... but... how much human part do you have in you?

Yomi: erm... 1/6 left I guess.

Fukoku: I thought you would have none.

Yomi: that's not possible desho. If I lose my human parts without anything to replace it , I would slowly die within 5 days. After all, half human is part of my existence. Losing that, means losing my existence. I would need something to replace it.

Fukoku: so... I have 2/6 ... meiko has 1/6... Lo has 1/6... Reina also has 1/6. Another 1/6 to meiko cos she gave her part to keiji. You only have 0 human and 6 parts god. How are you still alive?

Lo: our great great yomi. Always giving her parts away.

Meiko: not like you. Only know how to sweet talk.

Reina: kyoya has taken the seal.

Yomi smiles " that's great."

Fukoku: are you really going to be ok? No human parts. You'll die. Just take any incomplete spirit you keep and use it. You need strength to kill him desho.

Yomi: but I don't want another thing to live inside me.

Hiyori: but you need it right? Spirit. How about mine?

Yomi: baka. Then you'll be weak. Easy to destroy.

Meiko: ugh. Miyuki's thoughts. It is irritating sometimes. She's kind of an idiot sometimes.

Lo: you need to think of a way~~ Yomi~~

Reina: ask yato maybe?

Yato comes in " hai?"

Yukine: tsk. Couldn't you accept a better job? That toilet was so dirty!!

Yato: every job is a good job!! Don't complain!!

Fukoku: jersey. Give one part of yours to yomi.

Yato: don't just give me random names!!

Yukine: why? Jersey.

Yato: yukine!!

Yomi laughs " Ice cream. Did you buy any?" Yato raises up his plastic bag " lots for usagi-chan!!" Yomi claps her hand " yayyy!!!"

Yato: and I'm willing to give you one part dayo.

Yomi: yato...

Yato: if inside you can make me nag at you, it's not that bad of an idea .

Yomi smiles " arigato!! Sigh... miyuki."

Hiyori: miyuki... she always nags neh. Kind of missing it.

Yomi: you're the one nagging after you came though. I wonder how's she doing.

Yukine: I did ask her to come over. But she wanted to stay at your shrine to clean it and things.

Yomi: .... miyuki....
_________________________________

Yomi: miyuki. Miyuki.

Miyuki comes out " yomi? Yomi!!! You're back!!! Yukine too? Yukine!!! " She hugs yukine " how's it over there?"

Yukine: as usual. Just a little quiet without you there.

Miyuki: are you saying I'm naggy?!!!

Yato digs his ears " that's truth."

Hiyori: yato!!!

Yomi: arigato. For keeping this place for me. Want to go on a small mission for me?