38: Plea For Freedom

Kyoya: gomene. Hikari nee-chan.

Hikari: awww... kawaiii. How can two bakas give birth to such a kawaii kyoya? Say it again.

Kyoya: hikari... nee-chan?

" Kawaii!!!" Hikari squishes kyoya.

Yato: kyoya be careful she kidnaps you.

Kyoya: eh? But isn't hikari nee-chan good? That's what miyuki nee-chan said. That's why I came to look for hikari nee-chan.

Hikari: don't listen to him!! Hikari nee-chan will help you. Miyuki nee-chan said the right thing.

Miyuki: heh...

Kyoya: then...how's mama?

Hikari: don't worry. I'll help her for you. Go and get some rest ok? You hadn't slept for an entire night.

Kyoya nods " ok. " She yawns and exits the room.

Miyuki follows behind her " I'll accompany you."

Yukine: me too.

Veena comes in " how is she?" Kazuma follows in behind " gomen for the interruption."

Hikari: normally water would have done the trick for the yasumi. But she isn't just god. She's human too. So she's quite several injured. Luckily she has hiyori to help with the healing process. But it's still not good enough. Hiyori can deal with cuts on an external level.

Sho: but what?

Hikari: all her internal organs are severely destroyed. It needs some time to be healed. It was like something forced pulled out of those organs.

Enma: but there's a good news.

Hiyori: what good news?

Enma: when hikari-sama used me to sew up and heal her organs, there were no traces of ayakashi anymore. No traces of sousei anymore.

Hiyori: I see. That's great!!

Rai: um. That's great...

Meiko: that baka.

Veena: how long will it take her to recover fully?

Hikari: I don't know. I've never healed a half human.

Kazuma: so it takes longer?

Hikari: maybe.

" gomen. I don't have anything to pay you for your request." Yato suddenly speaks in a serious tone.

Though it shocked everyone for yato to say something like that since he always avoided the topic in paying... everyone didn't say anything. Everyone understood how much yato love Yomi.

Hikari: don't be stupid. It's on kyoya's tab. Calling me nee-chan forever is enough for the payment.

Yato:.... hikari... arigato.
_________________________________

Yato: daijobu?

Yomi was still lying on the bed " eh. I guess. Neh yato. " She looks to the ceiling " all of these were caused by me. Happy. I guess I can't make everyone happy neh."

Yato: are you happy?

Yomi: happy... me? I don't know what is it to feel happy for myself anymore.

A girl comes in " mama. Are you alright?"

 Are you alright?"