8: Is She That Yomi?

(jura pic)

hiyori: these cookies are really nice. Miyuki sure has good cooking skills.

yomi: eh~~ better than you~~

hiyoru: don't say that.  I am not that good.

miyuki: incoming. 

yomi: what murderous aura. Or should I say ayakashi aura? It stinks of it...

" how rude to say that." a voice speaks from outside. " you yourself should stink a lot more than me."

miyuki opens the door " and who might you be?"

"Omnyoji. Jura desu."

Yato and yukine runs out " what's going on?"

jura: I am ordered to do two thing tonight. One, kill hiyori. Two, be a secrets teller.

Yato looks to hiyori. Yomi sips her tea "how dare you. Hiyori will be my shinki."

jura: that's why I have to kill her. Our head knows of your plans. After all, you have been with us for many many years. We know you very well.

yato: yomi!! They are the ones who caught you?

jura: that's very rude. She came voluntarily. We just restrained because she is powerful.

yomi laughs " I didn't even had a shinki with me then."

miyuki: yomi !! Call my name !!

jura: yato. Why do you still stay by this vile being? She has tricked you until now. Or should I say manipulate.

" urusei !!! Meiki!!" Yomi charges towards jura with her short blade. Ayakashi blocks  yomi's way. " Get out of my way." she says with hostility and slices the ayakashi in front of her. She was now within close range of jura. 

"kekkai." jura puts a barrier in front of him and yomi's blade clanks against the barrier. " Repel" The barrier repels her blade and she flies a distance landing with her feet " don't you talk rubbish!!!" She looks to yato and smiles gently " don't listen..."

yato: yomi ...

jura: let me ask you. Do you really remember yomi? Or did you just come up to this temple because something in you told you to? You don't even know who stays in this temple. That shrine on that right.

yato: I ...

jura: and that shrine on the left, who does it belong to? 

yato: those shrines...

jura: lastly... what does yomi look like? Are you sure the one standing in front of you is the real yomi? Himitsugami?

Yukine: yato !!!

miyuki: she is real!!! This is the real himitsugami!! She is yomi!! I am her shinki!! I won't lie!!

jura: her shinki? Whose shinki? Maybe she is a god. Is she really himitsugami?

yato looks to yomi "yomi ..."

hiyori: I believe you!! You are the real himitsugami right?!!!

" everyone is doubting me... just like my title would carry..." she clenches onto her short blade... " raiki." Rai flies into her hand and turns into a gun. " what? Calling me. I was shopping for shounen magazines." 

" I will kill you.... people like you... destroy the trust people have in me. You must be destroyed." she raises her gun. " offensive."

hiyori: wait!! He is just a human isn't it?!!

" urusei!!!!" yomi turns around and points the gun at hiyori "fu. (seal) " The gun triggers and yato runs towards hiyori's direction "hiyori!!!Sekki." Another bullet was triggered and it flies past yato as yato slices the first one, the second one.  

The third one... flies past yato...

yato: hiyori !!!

It goes towards hiyori and hits the wall behind hiyori pass her neck. Hiyori freezes " yomi..." A seal spreads towards the floor and wraps hiyori. " eh... what is this? Can't move."

Yato:yomi.

Yomi: urusei!! Urusei urusei!!! I am going to destroy you... then split your spirit into pieces!!!

jura: how vile. By the curse that was bestowed on yomi the himitsugami...

the: what? Curse?

Yomi throws the short blade in her hands towards jura and it breaks the barrier in front of him.

jura : punish this vile creature.

" Ahhhh!!!! " she screams an collapses on the floor and blight starts to spread all over her body.

Yukine: blight?!!

The short blade was caught in between jura's two fingers.

miyuki: yomi!!!

yato: yomi!!

jura are you sure it is ok? Is she still the himitsugami you know. The yomi you know?

hiyori: that is not the point isn't it?!!

" hiyori..." yato and yukine say together. They both runs towards yomi.

" miyuki..." yomi says as she pants. Miyuki reverts and goes to yomi's side " daijobu? Don't worry. I will go find an ayakashi for you to eat."

rai: baka!!! That is not what she needs!! Seal!! Use miyuki and make a seal on yourself.

" aaaahhh!!!!" yomi pants as she clenches onto the ground " let me go!!!"

jura: this is the payment... is what you used to say isn't it?

yato: tsk. What's going on?!!

jura: by the curse, I order you to eat up all the ayakashi and be one with them.

" aaaahhhh!!! " she screams and lets go of the gun in her hand and ayakashi starts to form on her body. Eyes start to form on her arms and slowly spread...

Yukine: what is this... it's like when I was going to turn into an ayakashi... 

jura laughs " because she is going to be one. An ayakashi of god's powers. Hahaha... I am jura. I summon you, ayakashi!!!" 

Suddenly ayakashi starts to gather around them.

yukine : what now?!! There are so many of them!!

" mei...ki..." she says under her breath. Miyuki becomes a short blade and was held in yomi's hand " kekkai. Fu." She stabs the blade into the ground and a circular barrier surrounds her keeping her in.

hiyori: she is keeping herself in...

" we are going to do this in one slice. Yuki." yato clenches onto the blades.

Yukine: hai.

Yato takes a deep breath and he releases a big slice , it slices all the ayakashi around them in one slice. He walks towards jura " I may not know if she is the yomi I know... but you will not harm her."

jura: pity?

"  I just can't let her die." he runs towards jura and clanks on the barrier jura has put around him.

jura : repel.

" won't work." yato pushes the blade through and jura's barrier breaks. " tsk... teleport." and jura dissapears. 

Miyuki: yomi!! It's disappearing!! The ayakashi on her are disappearing.