23: Found You

Hiyori: that seal on the house is...

Yato: ah. That. We got lazy so yomi used the seal to construct the house. So be careful not to destroy it ok!!!

Hiyori sweatdrops " that laziness..."

They enter the house.

Yato: alright we're in. Wait here for a while. I'll bring her to the back to shower her a little with cold water.

Hiyori spreads her arm out and stops yato " no !!!"

Yato: why?

Hiyori: you're a guy!! I'll do it!!

Yato: what are you talking about ~~~ yomi would never mind me~~

Hiyori blushes " no!! No dirty things!!"

Yato: oh ho ho. Someone is thinking of it.

Hiyori turns around" give her to me."

Yato: tsk. My yomi. There.

Hiyori turns back around and looks to yato with devil eyes " don't think about coming in~~"
_________________________________

Hiyori: so you're actually in a worse state than yato. Sigh...

She touches to her hair and pulls it gently to the ends " silver..."

Yomi: since when hiyori became a hentai?~~ (pervert) Have you been with yato for too long...?

Hiyori: !!! You're...awake...?

Yomi: I can feel you touching my hair. I'm not a doll.

" Gomenasai!!" Hiyori drops it.

Yomi: I want yaboku to be safe. I want him to never leave me. I want him... to be happy. I want... him to be sad for me... is that selfish? I don't really know... the emotions I go through...

Hiyori: Yomi...

Yomi: actually... I cry easily. Get angry easily... jealous... pity easily. I just don't show it. I can only let go of those things that make me so...

Hiyori: how about happiness? Happiness can erase the rest right?

" I can't... " she starts to cry " I can't!!" Hiyori hugs her " it's ok."

Yomi: I can't feel happiness!! Only when I see others smile... only when I see yaboku smile... *smiles, looks to hiyori* it erases everything...

Hiyori: so you're just very sensitive.

She stops crying slowly while hyperventilating " dai ... daijobu. I'll be ok. I'll just lock it in. Um."

Hiyori: yomi...

Yomi: can't show it... they will take advantage of me...
_________________________________

Yomi: here you go. Kimono.

Hiyori: eh? How about you?

She smiles " it's ok. Yato will be happy to see you in something so pretty."

Hiyori: how about you?

Yomi: I won't take your limelight. I will just wear my normal dress.

Hiyori pov:

I was wrong about her all along. She's not evil. She's kind. Too kind she doesn't know what to do.

Hiyori: you wear one too. Yato will be happy for us both.

Yomi: both... *shakes head* then you won't be ever to feel yato's happiness for you. I'm fine. Hiyori just became my another important person. So I'll make sure you're happy. Yato is happy, hiyori is happy.