2: Yomi

Veena : yato!!!!

Yato : tsk. You again. What do you want?

Kofuku: hahaha... it's starting again.

" You think I want to come here huh?!!!" She stares into yato's eyes. Lightning sparks .

Yato: then don't come!!!

Veena pushes a photo onto his face and turns away " don't say I'm not nice."

" What did you say?!!!" He takes the photo down and looks at it and his eyes widens " where did you get this?... where?!!"

Veena: it was sent to me. That's your yomi isn't it? Yomi is my friend. This is for yomi.

Yato: what else did it say?!!

Veena: nothing. But I'll keep a lookout. I'll tell you when I see her.

Kazuma: found it!!

Yato: where?!!

Kazuma: two streets from here...
___________________________________

Yato: yukine!! Come!!

Yukine: ok!!!

Everybody runs to two streets away to see the missing yomi who has been gone for years.

There she was walking in the streets with empty eyes. That was not the only thing they saw... there were thousands of ayakashi wrapped around her.

Yato: yomi...

Veena: tsk. It's going to be hard to get near her.

Yato: yukine. I want to save her.

Yukine: um.

" Sekki." Yukine becomes a katana and yato grabs onto yukine. Yato jumps down the building and runs towards the pillar of ayakashi covering yomi. He slices the ayakashi pillar and a hole was being created.

He stretched out his hands to grab her arm... his arm was being grabbed instead and he was being pulled into the center of the ayakashi circle.

" Meiki" and a short blade enters yomi's hand ... *clank*

Miyuki: gomenasai. I was being called.

Yato: yomi...*eyes widens* yomi!!!! It's me!!! Yato da!! Wake up!!!

Her tears falls and her mouth starts to move... but no voice come out. Yato tries to read... " help... me... yato..."

" Aaahhh!!!!" Yomi screams as the blade she holds split into two and she grabs it with her other hand and stabs... yato defends.

She starts to mouth another word...

Yato: right... eye... you want me to stab it?

She nods as tears fall.

Yukine: yato... are we really...?

Yato: ah. We are.

His killer eyes came on... he takes a deep breath... he swings the blade in his hand and clanks it against yomi. Yomi flies out of the circle and into a distance... she crashes through a few buildings...

Veena: yomi!!!

Yato runs towards to where yomi is. There she was with her different red coloured eye slashed and bleeding lying on the floor. He cups and raises her head " yomi. Daijobu?"

She gives a weak smile " arigato... "

Yato: you know I always do what you want.

Yomi: miyuki.

And her blade turns back into human form " hai?"

Yato: yuki.

Yukine turns into human form.

Yomi: carry me back. The rest still has to *cough cough* clean up that ayakashi mess.

Miyuki: hai.

Yato: I'll carry you.

Yomi: but...

Yato: there's that bishamonten. There's nothing to worry.

Miyuki: oh... ok.

Yato carries her in his arms and leaves going back to kofuku house.
___________________________________

Hiyori: oh my gosh!!! Daijobu?!!

Daikoku: I'll get the first aid.

Yomi: come here. Hiyori.

Hiyori: eh? How did you know my name?

Kofuku: yomi is the himitsugami. She can know basic information about the person just by looking. By looking into their eyes, she can know everything about that one person.

Daikoku comes with the first aid box " her right red coloured eye has that ability that is."

Kofuku: she knows every secret and promise made. They are sent to her like a message neh~~

Yomi: well... not every... they are recorded on a special place inside my brain. Only the important ones pop up like an alert.

Hiyori: even promises?

Yomi: well... words that needs to be protected... I get to know all of those.

Hiyori: I see.

Yukine: that's amazing!! Unlike... someone ~~

Yato: hey!!! I'm your master!!

Yomi: before this eye is covered with a stupid bandage, do you mind letting me see you?

" Erm... sure?" Hiyori goes near her.

Hiyori pov:

What a small little girl... I guess she is cute. Can see why yato likes her.

She stares straight into my eyes... so awkward... and this feeling... I feel like I'm starting to sink... her red eye is so beautiful...

" Ok." She smiles and I snap out of it.

Daikoku: ready to put this bandage yet?

Yomi: can I just put my own eye patch? It's cuter!!

Yato: yomi!!

Miyuki takes an eye patch out" I did remember to bring a spare one with me."

Yato cups her cheek " be a good girl." She pouts " alright..."

Kofuku: oh!!! I want to put it on!! Me!!

Yomi: don't come near me. You'll give me bad luck. It's already bleeding.

Yukine sweat drops " yup. Just like yato."

Hiyori: exactly the same.

" Ha ha. Dayo neh." Miyuki agrees and sweatdrop.

" I'll put it on for you." Yato puts the bandage on for her " done."

" Alright!!" Yomi stands up " back to destroying those things. Meiki." Miyuki turns into a short blade .

Yato: do we have to~~~

Yomi stares at yato with a black face " yato...."

Yato: fine fine. Sekki~~

The only person who can order me around... huh.