51: Lito, Sousei, Dragon

Kyoya: lito. Do you know this lito? Keiji.

Keiji: ah. I know.

Kyoya: you know?

Keiji: sousei took over his body and abandoned mine. He was created for the sole purpose for sousei.

Kyoya: .... I never asked you. Why did you let him use your body? If it's okay for you to say.

Flashback ~

I was always bullied. So I became a delinquent thinking no one would step on me again. I was then kicked out of school. Thinking that I would survive in another school reserved for delinquents, thinking I belonged there, I joined that school.

But then I was not strong enough and was bullied again. That was when...

A cat came by and say beside me.

Keiji: what? Even you have come to mock me?

" Not really."

I was kind of shocked when it spoke. I looked at the cat suspiciously and then face palmed myself thinking I was crazy.

" You're not crazy."

Keiji: what?

" My name is sousei. I'm trapped in this temporary body. Give me yours and I'll make sure you will never be bullied again."

As much as it seemed crazy... it seemed tempting since it was just a cat.

So I agreed.

And ... nobody did ever bully me again.

End of flashback ~

Keiji: he gave me strength I've never felt before. No one could beat me. I just didn't expect to be abandoned...

Kyoya: it's ok. You're my shinki now.

Keiji: you won't... abandon... me right?

Kyoya: um!!

Keiji: can you promise me that?

Kyoya: um!! Sure!!

Keiji: arigato.

Kyoya: well... how does this lito look like?

Keiji: it's hard to describe. You're a himitsugami. Can't you do something?

She scratches her head " oh yea... forgot about that. "

Keiji: baka.

" Urusei. Fine me lito. Bring me to him. Fu." And she lets go of an arrow...
.
.
.
.
*Grabs* " this little trick just to attack me?" Sousei breaks the arrow.
.
.
.
.
Kyoya appears at the same place she was coming from " what was that?!!"

Keiji: maybe sousei broke the arrow.

Kyoya: it wasn't even for attacking!!

Keiji: it's not my fault.

Kyoya: another one!! Find me lito. 100m from him, send me there. Fu. *Lets go arrow*
__________________________________

Sousei: what's that? Yomi huh?

Kyoya was teleported to in front of sousei " finally!! Why did you break it?!! My arrow." Sousei cold laughs " that puny arrow was yours?"

Kyoya: urusei. I want to talk to lito.

Sousei: he does not exist.

Kyoya: he exists!!! Mama and kage made him. I know he exists!! I want to talk to him!!

Sousei: brat. You're worse than yomi ever was.

Kyoya: I'm not my mama.

Sousei: I know. At least yomi listened to me. I told her to kill people. She did. I told her that everyone didn't like her and she believed me. I told her to make herself a likeable god. She did. You? Just a wilful brat.

Kyoya: arigato. I consider this a blessing. Your comment, a compliment.

Sousei: how rude. You should know. I am your uncle.

Kyoya: I want to talk to my ototo. (Little brother)

Sousei grabs onto his chest as it hurts and his grabs onto his face "don't you dare!!!"

Kyoya: I'm kyoya!! Lito!!!

Sousei's face starts to change and lito's face come on. Lito pants " what a strong conscious. What are you?"

Kyoya: I'm kyoya.

Lito: o...toto... are you claiming to be my family?

Kyoya: hai!! I'm your nee...chan. I supposed.

Lito: that's weird. I don't remember having any family. Kage made me with yomi's parts and his. I don't remember splitting myself. What identity are you?

Kyoya: nee-chan. My mama is yomi. Papa is yato.

Lito: I see. That means... that would make me... the other child.

Kyoya: lito...

Lito: so technically speaking, we're not the kind of family I thought we are.

Kyoya: .... I don't know what you're talking about... aren't you just my ototo?

Lito: you really... think that way?

Kyoya: hai.

Lito: think me as your family?

Kyoya: hai!!

Lito: you came here all the way just to see me because I'm your ototo?

Kyoya: hai!!

Sousei takes over " you don't really think she meant that did you? People lie, gods lie."

Lito takes over " why are you here?"

Kyoya: I was looking for you.

Lito: why?

Kyoya: cos you're my ototo.

Lito: only that?

Kyoya: ......

Keiji: kyoya...

Lito: the truth.

Kyoya: kage told me that you had a way to close the vent. I just wanted the solution. I will do the rest myself.

Lito: I see... is that what he said...

Sousei changes back " solution. Lito? HAHAHA... that kage. Till the last minute, he still like to play tricks on people just to save his life."

Kyoya: what...

Sousei: enough. I summon you, draga!!! The king of ayakashis.

Keiji: be careful!! Kyoya!!

Kyoya retreats back in steps as a dragon ayakashi jumps to right in front of her and its big size destroys everything else in vicinity.

" Such a puny human just to call me?!?" The dragon ayakashi talks.

Kyoya's eyes widens " he... can talk."

Draga: of course I can talk. I am the king of ayakashis!!!

Kyoya: well. I'm no human. I'm a himitsugami.

Draga laughs " just like sousei.  Himitsugami... you know that puppet god? "

Kyoya: puppet god?

Draga: yomi. You know her? You remind me a lot of her. So puny. So puppet. But has guts to go against me.

Kyoya: well, did she ever manage to kill you?

Draga laughs " that guts...!!! HAHAHA.... "

Kyoya: then I as her daughter should be better than her.

Draga: daughter? She has a daughter?!! No wonder look so similar. But like sousei said, people like you and her bring trouble. You need to die. Ojou-san . (Missy)