4: Omnyoji

Veena: what happened?

Yomi: well... a human asked me to help him. So I went without bringing miyuki.

Yato: I told you to go out only with me since you always don't bring your shinki.

Yomi: I didn't think I had to kill an ayakashi.

Veena: but base on your skills, even without a shinki, escaping is still possible.

Yomi: it wasn't just an ayakashi that was controlling that human.

Kazuma: could it be?

Yomi: hai. Omnyoji. That omnyoji was controlling ayakashi. That ayakashi controlled that human.

Hiyori: omnyoji?

Daikoku: omnyoji are people who are humans who can manipulate spirits and ayakashi .

Veena: what did they need you for?

Yomi: he wanted me to give him secrets. He trapped me with chains inside his house for many years. Then he would make his ayakashi attack me. Then heal me with water. That went for years...

Yato hugs her cupping her head " daijobu. You're back here already."

" So yato can be soft and gentle too..." hiyori thinks.

Yomi squeezes hug him " yato... I missed you..."

Yomi: I refused to tell him anything. But recently something is ready. He wouldn't even look at me. I couldn't read anything. He got someone to release me... what he did earlier... he wanted the gods to think I went stray and make them kill me.

Veena: revenge huh? For not getting anything.

Yomi: that secret he wanted... is something about a light blue moon.

Yukine: light blue moon?

Hiyori: I've heard about this. Rumours says it happens 100 years once. The moon will look really bright but that's actually because it's light blue. So light in blue that it's bright against the night sky.

Kofuku: correct!!!

Kazuma: and that light blue moon... is coming in months.

Yomi: he probably got the secret he wanted from another himitsugami.

Yato: that bastard.