36: Meeting Kyoya

" Finally. Yomi. My imoto."

Yomi: nii-san. Or should I call you abe no sousei? Huh? Or what's the name of this human you're using?

Sousei: I'm so glad after so many years you still don't forget how much I hate you.

Yomi: how could I not? Forcing your tiny part of your splitted conscious into me. I still can't figure out if you were just plainly trying to spy on me.

Sousei: careful of me more than usual I see.

Yomi: I ran far far away from you to not get involved with you. We had a deal evil nii-san. You placed your tiny part in me, I get to fly away far far away from you.

Sousei: you were the one being stupid not to take me out from you. I could always count on you to be stupid. That's why part of me is still inside you nah. I don't even understand why our father passed you to be himitsugami. It should have been me.

Yomi: maybe he sympathised me.

Sousei: that's why. That's why it's stupid. Should have given it to me. I could have become stronger. Sigh... like father like daughter. I'm so glad I didn't turn into an idiot like you and that man. (Our father)

Yomi: so? Who is this man you're occupying?

Sousei: keiji. A truly useful man. He believes I will give him everything I want.

Yomi: so I guess we both haven't changed. Using people.

Sousei: true. You're still like cotton like always. Tell me. Where is the baby you gave birth with yaboku?

Yomi: you mean the spirit? I wonder if she will have a spirit. I mean, she isn't appointed as a god, she could die and leave a spirit.

Sousei: I don't believe you will kill your own baby. You can't even kill yaboku. You can kill your baby? Say, what did you name her?

Yomi: kyoya. At least I named her that in my head. Why? So agitated over your niece. You miss her? Or do you think she'll be very cute like me?

Sousei bangs the table " yomi!!! Don't play games!!! You know what I'm capable of."

Yomi: um. I know. You always threatened me with it. I will kill those puny humans.

Sousei scorned " ale? Is the cotton suddenly gaining guts?"

Yomi: why? Wanting your niece.

Sousei: alright.I will tell you. Your baby shall be my vessel.

Yomi laughs " finally admitted you did something stupid? This human vessel woulda work for you?" She claps her hands " who's the real stupid one. Getting himself split and now pathetically looking for a vessel. Aww... poor thing."

Sousei grabs onto her neck and squeezes " it's not funny. Yomi. There is still kage who does deals isn't it? I'll just have him make one using you."

" ...." she smirks. He lets go " mocking at my failure huh? Kage!!!"

Kage comes through the door " Mr Keiji. You have a request?"

Sousei: don't you mock me too. I'll make sure you pay.

Kage: oh. So so scary. Mr sousei. Just what did you need?

Sousei: make one baby for me. Half human.

Kage: that's a dirty thing you're suggesting Mr sousei. I do not consider that as a gift. Consider it as a request.

Sousei: have I ever owed you anything?