16: Dirty Moments

Rai: erm... yo. Yato.

Yato: rai? What's the matter?

Rai: I ... don't know whether I should say this or not.

Yato: say it.

Rai throws a bottle of sake to yato and he catches it " arigato."

Rai: that day... when that man came...

Yato: yea?

Rai: he licked yomi's ears and... squeezed her breast.

Yato drinks more sake as he heard that " and she didn't tell me. Like always."

Rai: she has her own thinking. I'm... kind of glad you didn't get angry and not want her.
__________________________________

Yato opens the door to the spring water bath" Yomi." He blushes as he sees her naked sitting at the edge of the pond " Yomi...."

Yomi turns around" yato? "

Yato: how come she didn't tell me you're in a bath.

Yomi giggles" she as in miyuki? She's like that. Innocent and a little clueless."

Yato: I'll come back later.

Yomi: it's ok. You can have a bath with me together. If yato is embarrassed~~~ you can get a towel over there.

" Ok." So he gets a towel to cover his half lower body. He sits down beside yomi " you really... don't have anything to tell me?"

" About what?" She kicks the water.

Yato: if that old man bullied you. It's ok to tell me.

She enters the water " he... called the ayakashi in me... um. It was painful!! I want yato hugs later. "

" Why won't you tell me?" Yato goes into the water and pulls her around " he touched you. Your ears. Your breast." She looked away " .... you know... that rai... must have been peeping again..."

Yato: don't keep secrets from me.

Yomi: I feel dirty to you right? No... even more dirty. Right?

He licked her left ear " no. " He said by her ear. She looks to his eyes "yaboku..."

"Where else did he touch you?" He goes on to lick her right ear. She blushes and keeps in her moans that were trying to come out. She takes his hand and puts to her right breast " here."

" I see. " He squeezes it gently and she moans "ya~~boku~~!!" She plants her lips onto his and asks for entrance with her tongue...

They separate and their face blush a deep red...

Yomi: gomen... yomi didn't ask yaboku for permission... *blush*

" It's ok." And he pushes Yomi to the wall kissing her lips this time. He lifts her thighs up lifting her body up. Due to her short stature her breasts that were under water surfaces above and he licks her left nipple making her moan once again " ahn...~~"

" yomi making naughty sounds... kawaii... " he says under his breath while licking up to her neckline.

" No fair..." she pants... so she bites to his right ear softly and he smirks " not working."

" No fair..." and her head drops hanging in the air. That's when miyuki comes in " yomi!! Time's up..." she walks nearer when yato shouts at her " stop!!!"

Miyuki: huh? Why?

Yato blushes a little " just don't!!"

Miyuki: ok.

Yato shakes yomi a little" ooi. Yomi. Yomi." He shakes again "yomi."

Miyuki: she's over heating again. Sigh... yato.Can you get her out and carry her into the room? I'll bring cold towels.

Yato: eh? What's going on?

Miyuki: yomi can't stay in baths in spring water for long. The hot temperature makes her overheat then she'll faint.

Yato:... over heat..?
_________________________________

Yato lies down beside her with a hand supporting his hand and his body facing hers . He laughs " over heat."

Miyuki: you're mean. Yato.

Her head,her arms,her legs were covered in wet cold towels .

Miyuki: when she wakes up, tell her not to eat ice cream. She'll become too cold. 

Yato: alright. So troublesome.

" Meanie." Miyuki leaves the room.
.
.
.
Miyuki walks down the hallway and sees yukine. She waves " yukine."Just coincidentally, a water sprinkler nearby opens up an sprays water in miyuki's way. As she runs towards yukine, she slips and pushes yukine over on the floor.

They both blush hard looking away from each other's gaze...
.
.
.
" Aaahhh!!!" Yato and yomi both say. Yomi wakes up " those two...."

Yato: tsk. You felt it too... yukine and miyuki.
.
.
.
Hiyori anime veins " what are you doing?!!"

Rai: don't be such a monster. Both of them like each anyway.

Hiyori: don't just make things up on your own!!! And you spoiled the sprinkler!!!

Rai: I didn't spoil it. I used it as a tool. See.... they're so cute.

Hiyori's devil eyes lit up " jungle... savage!!!" She flying kicks towards rai and he dodges.

Rai: it's fine isn't it? Yomi woke up because of it too. Those two dirty little brats ~~

Hiyori: not everyone is like you ok!!
.
.
.
Yato: daijobu?

Yomi nods " gomene. Had to stop in the middle. Yato."

Yato: over heat... *laughs* 

Yomi hits him with her rabbit plushie" no laughing!!! Ah... ice cream...."

Yato: no. Miyuki said it will be too cold for you.

Yomi: mmm.... ice cream...

Yato: no no.

Yomi: alright.... ja. I'll go to sleep.

She climbs onto her bed and snuggles into the blankets while hugging her rabbit. He climbs into the bed and lies next to her " you're that tired? Usagi-chan."

Yomi: well... I've nothing to do...

He cups her head and hugs her in " sleep. Usagi-chan. Remember, I'm here too. You can always come to me and cry."

" Um..." she squeezes the rabbit plushie then throws it aside. She snuggles into his chest and squeezes his jersey " yato..."

Miyuki comes in " yomi. You have a guest. "